• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
Thanks. Okay, if anyone has a Power Anklet to spare, trade it to me. I don't care what pokemon you give me. I don't have much anyway. Just need that item bad. My friend code is 1993-7207-3601.

future.newyorker

Are pokemiles on this game and if so wheres the person? No one answered me before so i had to ask again.

And

How do i find stuffle? I got the shiny charm yesterday and i wanted to hunt it but i cant find it. It says its on route 8 on serebii but on the dex it says its on a different island so i cant find it.

Stufful is definitely on Route 8 and Akala Outskirts.

Where do you get your Trainer passport stamped for completing island dexes?

Silversea

Did you ever play the Sun and Moon demo? If you did, then you could send that Greninja that's in it to your game. Then raise that up and use it. Greninja has been my most useful Pokemon since I beat the second grand trial.

That could work. But there is no where to train pokemon at this point in the game. I've already had to spend 2 days farming level 40-45 pokemon to get my level 50 team to 55.

ReneEnjolras

Explorer of Ruins
That could work. But there is no where to train pokemon at this point in the game. I've already had to spend 2 days farming level 40-45 pokemon to get my level 50 team to 55.
Yeah, I'm at that point in the game too. My team has a major Water weakness, 5 out of 6. Need help bad.

Akashin

Can anyone trade me a pokemon with the Power Anklet? I need more BP for it and I have no patience with how slow Battle Royals are. I need to EV train NOW. Also, I need to find out how to get my friend code. I don't have a Nintendo account, do you need one for friend codes???

Help me with the friend code first and then give me yours so I can get the item I need, please.

Putting together a pitifully weak team that will get swept in a matter of minutes and turning off battle animations is probably faster than sitting back and waiting for somebody to hand you one, to be honest. You can get the 16 BP you need in half an hour or less with minimal interaction on your part.

TiredButAwake

Can someone tell me how to find stuffle? Ive been on route 8 for a while.

Hello, when breeding does the father or the mother's nature get past down? Also, do we know if the masuda method's odds have gotten better, or stayed the same?

Thank you very much!

-Shadowolf104

After thought: If say you give the father say power anklet, and the mother a power bracer, assuming these stats were maxed, would both stats be maxed on the child?

After thought #2: Does the shiny charm stack/effect masuda's method?

ty, that should be all. should.

Last edited:

Serenna

I'm looking into this myself. I tried testing it with Alolan Vulpix and got to the point where it ran out of moves and had to use Struggle, and no Vulpixes showed up with Snow Warning. (I am also looking specifically for Gooey Goomy, by the way.)

So far, my strategy is that once the initial caller has called out at least 4 Pokemon, then I would KO that Pokemon to keep Struggle from coming into play. The only issue is that it takes so long that I had to burn my only Max Elixir and my only Max Ether just to keep the chain going, which can easily enter the hundred point. That is what happened when looking for HA Sliggoo at Exeggutor Island. I managed to get 10 Sliggoo to spawn but none had the Goomy abilitiy before I had to stop.

While I don't know if this works, my Decidueye also had False Swipe and since it's a Ghost-type, it may make Struggle immune but never had a chance to check if that really works.

Thanks for the answer though. :)

kinvara

pokemon legend
can some one plz tell me where to find the item fluffy tail and how do I get the item poke toy in the festival plaza how do I get it in the plaza though its not clear thanks

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
So far, my strategy is that once the initial caller has called out at least 4 Pokemon, then I would KO that Pokemon to keep Struggle from coming into play. The only issue is that it takes so long that I had to burn my only Max Elixir and my only Max Ether just to keep the chain going, which can easily enter the hundred point. That is what happened when looking for HA Sliggoo at Exeggutor Island. I managed to get 10 Sliggoo to spawn but none had the Goomy abilitiy before I had to stop.

While I don't know if this works, my Decidueye also had False Swipe and since it's a Ghost-type, it may make Struggle immune but never had a chance to check if that really works.

Thanks for the answer though. :)
I can confirm Struggle hits ghost-types. This coming from someone who also uses Decidueye as a False Swiper (as well as someone who keeps forgetting to keep track of the target mon's moves whenever I start up a chain. xD rip).

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
can some one plz tell me where to find the item fluffy tail and how do I get the item poke toy in the festival plaza how do I get it in the plaza though its not clear thanks

To get poke toys, make sure one of your attractions in your festival plaza is a battle shop (one star if Sun, and one, two, or three stars if Moon). Locate the item "Toy Set" from the selection list and pay 10 festival coins. You'll get a set of 4.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
How can you change your battle pose and Pokéball throw ?

Everlasting

Everything stays.

nel3

Crimson Dragon
are there any particularly useful shops in festival plaza? i believe im at lvl 5 or 6 atm for festival plaza. im looking more for the EV raising/reducing shops and the dye shops.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
when ev training through chaining, does each subsequent chain double the evs earned? or do they all provide the same amount after the second?