• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

Piplup-Luv

Piplups Are Awesome
Can I get rid of the Rotom Pokedex on the lower screen and just have the menus instead? Because it's blinking is very annoying. Couldn't they have done it like in X & Y where you can choose between the three things on the bottom -_-

Also, what is the deal with the SOS only thing I see for Pokemon like Pikachu?

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Can I get rid of the Rotom Pokedex on the lower screen and just have the menus instead? Because it's blinking is very annoying. Couldn't they have done it like in X & Y where you can choose between the three things on the bottom -_-

There's no way to get rid of it. You're just gonna have to tune it out

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
Hey does anyone know where I can get an everstone? I know it says on the site where its at, but I need specifics. Like does someone give it to you or...? I can't find it.

Crossbows

Is there something specific I have to do to get Castform to appear? Every time I engage in SOS battles during weather effects all I get is Goomy.

Akashin

Hey does anyone know where I can get an everstone? I know it says on the site where its at, but I need specifics. Like does someone give it to you or...? I can't find it.

Rebattle Ilima in his home (after fighting Hala, maybe? It might be anytime after his Trial) and he'll give it to you.

TiredButAwake

Are there pokemiles? And if so where do i trade for them?

nel3

Crimson Dragon
has there been someone with a female trainer character ingame that has unlocked the blue clothing for trainer customization yet? ive seen the blue clothing and also the red/white hair style is possible but have yet to find out how to get them. i just read up that you can dye the clothing to a certain extent thru festival plaza but im not sure if that gave the blue colors.

edit: DO'H, the colors im looking for are moon xclusive :(. though i think it may be possible to order them thru festival plaza later on.

Last edited:

RareShinyShinx

Ok so I'm at Elite 4, but i feel my team is underleveled and underprepared, does anyone know a grind spot to help get a few more levels and maybe raise some low level pokemon to join my team?

Current pokemon I want to level to like 55-60
lvl 54 Primarina
lvl 55 Nebby...erm...Lunala
lvl 52 Salazzle
lvl 51 A-Raticate
Want to get a Toxapek, just got a lvl 15 Mareanie
Want to get a Mudsdale, not sure best spot to get one

Any help would be nice, Please and Thank You

Ajduk

I am going to buy my game today.
Can I make it so that it is daytime during the day when I play pokemon Moon version? Maybe change the 3ds clock? I HATE night time in pokemon.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
I am going to buy my game today.
Can I make it so that it is daytime during the day when I play pokemon Moon version? Maybe change the 3ds clock? I HATE night time in pokemon.
Yeah, just change your 3DS clock by 12 hours.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

"____ cried for help" that's SOS
You'll probably have to use a lot of adrenaline orbs for some things. I spammed a lot and I still don't have a certain Pokemon yet myself.

Ophie

Salingerian Phony

I've been looking into how SOS battles work, so here's what I know:

SOS-exclusive Pokémon like Happiny and Pikachu only show up when a wild Pokémon calls for help, and for regular SOS battles, the Pokémon called in is tied to the species of the wild Pokémon. In Pikachu's case, they will appear only if your initial encounter is Pichu. Even then, it's not guaranteed, and you may find another Pichu instead.

Basically, if you look at the Pokéarth section of this site, you'll see a grid of Pokémon. Route 1 is a good example, as there are many rows and many columns. The topmost row is the wild Pokémon you'll find just walking around in the tall grass. If that wild Pokémon calls for help, it will summon a Pokémon from the column that Pokémon is in. To get an SOS-only Pokémon, find that Pokémon on the list and go to the top of the column, and that will be the wild Pokémon you want to encounter. Use an Adrenaline Orb, if you have one, and eventually, if you just let the wild Pokémon keep calling for help, it'll eventually call over one of those.

Currently, I'm doing SOS battles under weather conditions and trying to see how I can get Hidden Abilities from them. Right now, I'm having very little luck, so there's probably something I'm missing. To anybody who knows more about SOS battling than me, how rare are Pokémon with Hidden Abilities? (I've been attempting it and have not found even one. I just now tried my hand at Alolan Vulpix and kept the chain going for so long, Vulpix ran out of moves and had to use Struggle. Must've fought at least 30 or 40 allied Vulpixes. None had Snow Warning.) And to initiate a weather-based one, do you just simply find any wild Pokémon when that weather condition is happening?

Last edited: