• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

BCVM22

Yes, the Everstone doesn't stop evolution permanently - that wouldn't make much sense. Once your Meowth learns Pay Day, you can take the Everstone off and it will evolve when its Happiness gets high enough.

Diamond Darkrai

Transfer pokemon to Sun & Moon?

Hello,

I'm looking to get back into Pokemon, and I own all pokemon games up until Black & White..

Most of my pokemon are on Pokemon Diamond, what is the fastest way for me to move my pokemon to Sun & Moon?

Do I need to trade all my pokemon.. pokemon by pokemon to Black & White, then to Black & white 2 & then trade them to Sun & Moon?

Or can I put them on the Poke-bank when I have traded them over to Black & White 2, or can I perhaps put them on the Poke-bank from my Pokemon Diamond?

Akashin

From Diamond you'll need to send them to any of BW or B2W2, and from one of those four to either XY or ORAS. From there you can send them to SM through Bank.

Diamond Darkrai

I read about a poketransfer app that lets me transfer from bw to & bw2 to sun & moon.. it comes with the pokebank app is this true

Diamond Darkrai

It's Poké Transporter - Transfer is a different function from Generation V. And as you've written it, no - X/Y have to act as the intermediary.

http://www.serebii.net/bank/poketransporter.shtml
If you google for the poke-bank support image, it says x & y can send to & retrieve from the pokemon bank, and pokemon black & white & bw2 can send to the pokebank

Cyberra

pain in the ***
This last global mission was my first time participating in one. I got the festival coins at the end, but when I logged in to get the level ball and the rare candies today, it says the code will only display if I log in with a qualifying game. I only have the one game and it's the one I joined the GM with. Why isn't it giving me the prize code?

BCVM22

If you google for the poke-bank support image, it says x & y can send to & retrieve from the pokemon bank, and pokemon black & white & bw2 can send to the pokebank

but

Why do you need to Google it? It's all explained right there and right here.

Anyway. Yes, the trip from any of the Generation V titles is a one-way journey through Poké Transporter - they can't go back. Once it's in your Transport Box, it can be moved to a Bank box and to the succession of modern titles from there.

Last edited:

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
What are the last few pages of the stamp book for?

Winning 50 battles in a row at the Battle Tree. One for Super Singles, one for Super Doubles, and one for Super Multi Battles. Last one is for getting 1,500,000 likes on the PokéFinder.

This last global mission was my first time participating in one. I got the festival coins at the end, but when I logged in to get the level ball and the rare candies today, it says the code will only display if I log in with a qualifying game. I only have the one game and it's the one I joined the GM with. Why isn't it giving me the prize code?

After you log in you have to select the game on the screen, even if you only have one.

Cyberra

pain in the ***
After you log in you have to select the game on the screen, even if you only have one.

I did. I guess I don't get any extra prizes because I don't have access to Poke Pelago yet and didn't get any beans. Which sucks... I don't even get the level ball ><

It still says "code will only display when logged in with a qualifying game", and I am logged in with my copy of Sun

Diamond Darkrai

but

Why do you need to Google it? It's all explained right there and right here.

Anyway. Yes, the trip from any of the Generation V titles is a one-way journey through Poké Transporter - they can't go back. Once it's in your Transport Box, it can be moved to a Bank box and to the succession of modern titles from there.

This is true, it does indeed say so, i guess that there is no need to google it.

Thank you!

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
I did. I guess I don't get any extra prizes because I don't have access to Poke Pelago yet and didn't get any beans. Which sucks... I don't even get the level ball ><

It still says "code will only display when logged in with a qualifying game", and I am logged in with my copy of Sun

You get the FC just by joining the mission, but you must participate to get the special ball and rare candies. If you don't have the Pelago and were not able to collect berries, you most likely won't get a code for this event.

What are the last few pages of the stamp book for?

Progress in the Battle Tree: Singles, Doubles, Paired Doubles, I believe.

It's Poké Transporter - Transfer is a different function from Generation V. And as you've written it, no - X/Y have to act as the intermediary.

http://www.serebii.net/bank/poketransporter.shtml

I would test this before saying that pokemon cannot go from B/W/B2/W2 > Transporter > Bank > S/M

It seems tedious and unlikely that they must go from B/W/B2/W2 > Transporter > Bank >X/Y/OR/AS > Bank > S/M

It's more likely that Joe made minor alterations to the original Transporter page and didn't go in-depth when updating the text.

Last edited:

Requiem Aeternam

Dance like an eggplant!
If I have videos from my Moon game on v1.1 will I be able to view these on my Sun game which I haven't played yet if I don't update it? I don't want to lose the ones I have but I won't be able to view them on my Moon game if I install the update.

I have been trying to log in to the global link to get my GM reward but the Login is not loading to be more exact I can't access the Login at all it says that its timing out but it doesn't make sense because the rest of the page is working fine and I have tried various diffrent browers but they lead to the same result. I hope I can resolve this issue before the Blaziken,Sceptile, and Swampertite are released

Team Volt Grunt

Pokémon Collector
I have been trying to log in to the global link to get my GM reward but the Login is not loading to be more exact I can't access the Login at all it says that its timing out but it doesn't make sense because the rest of the page is working fine and I have tried various diffrent browers but they lead to the same result. I hope I can resolve this issue before the Blaziken,Sceptile, and Swampertite are released

I logged in just fine. If you still can't log in, try going somewhere with a different internet connection.

Wryteous

Rogue Trainer
If I have videos from my Moon game on v1.1 will I be able to view these on my Sun game which I haven't played yet if I don't update it? I don't want to lose the ones I have but I won't be able to view them on my Moon game if I install the update.

To go online to view videos from another game will mean you will need to update to 1.2. Meaning they will be incompatible. But, if there is a way to view them between games without the internet (I'm unsure if there is), then you should still be able to view them.