• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

Inoshi

Pokemon Lover
Is there a Trading forum for pokemon ultra sun/moon

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Ultra Beast Lover

Not sure if this is the right place but Bulbapedia mentions that Rotom dex's personality changes based on certain requirements: playfull if you use Pokemon refresh a lot, aggressive if you battle a lot of Pokemon, and visiting the Pokemon center often will make it easy going. I have battled a ton of Pokemon but Rotom Dex isn't changing. So is this really a thing or a misunderstanding?

Sceptile Leaf Blade

Nighttime Guardian
Not sure if this is the right place but Bulbapedia mentions that Rotom dex's personality changes based on certain requirements: playfull if you use Pokemon refresh a lot, aggressive if you battle a lot of Pokemon, and visiting the Pokemon center often will make it easy going. I have battled a ton of Pokemon but Rotom Dex isn't changing. So is this really a thing or a misunderstanding?
I've never heard of that to be honest, I don't believe that's actually a thing.

Baggie_Saiyan

So on the main serebii page it says shiny odds via SOS on USUM is 30+ at around 300 no charm.

But the SuMo page has different numbers, so are the odds actually really that much better in USUM ? Been hunting in the wrong games in that case...

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
For anyone who moved the Odd Egg from Crystal to Gen 7, is the pokémon good to use in battles?

I was thinking about using it, but the fact that non shiny pokémon always get 0 IVs makes it a little concerning

Alexander Dusk Lycanroc

Trainer determined to protect friends
Question, is midday lycanroc the only pokemon that can learn Accelerock?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Does anyone have a spare shiny cubone egg?
While I'm slightly out of date, I thought Shiny Pokémon was determined partly via the hatcher Trainer ID and SID. This means an Egg is shiny for me, doesn't mean it's shiny for you.

This is the case for the Ranger Manaphy Eggs, as one can trade it like crazy, makes the Shiny "locked" egg, be shiny in another game.
Can be shiny the events pokemon distribuited in the past years?
Most Events Pokémon can not be Soft Reset to be made to go shiny, if the Pokémon was not shiny.

Let me give some examples: https://www.serebii.net/events/2018.shtml
Above is a list of Some Events during the Sun/Moon Era. Shiny Tapu Lele can only be shiny, Ho-oh will never be shiny.