• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Anyone up for a brawl?

Ice_Scyther

FFFFFFFFF-
Mine is 4167-4185-4105. I'm almost always up for a battle...just PM me.

GYMLeague16

Faster than you
Looking for people who get on alot, pm me if you do, to add you

gremhiilzoone

Beginning Trainer
SSBB friend code: 3523-1780-4659 , gremhiilzoone. To fight with me PM.

Dragon Tamer Troy

Anyone want to Brawl? I'll be checking this thread often to find out if anyone responds, so you should stay and check for my answer too. I'll respond quick. =]

FC is in the sig.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
my fc is 2921-8828-4282 stock or time doesnt matter no item plz pm me if u wanna fight. im not active on the forums so it may take me awhile to respond^^

gremhiilzoone

Beginning Trainer
This Wednesday is holyday in my country (Brazil), I'm ready to Brawl til sunday withou stop, please PM me if you think you can win me!!!

BRAWL FC:3523-1780-4659

Bye my friends

PikamasterZ

Novice Comic Maker
I will battle you on super smash bros brawl my fc is

3609-0936-0842

Oh and if anyone is on please send me a pm right now. I can play everyday from 3:00pm to 8:00pm American Eqast cost time and weekends I can play a lot more

gremhiilzoone

Beginning Trainer
Ok, I'm ready to battle, if I ain't worng, in your region it should be about 3:00PM now

Markisious

Colourise the World
Oh! I got SSBB 4 days ago and it is my first Smash Bros. game! It rocks! Now That I've learned the basics I wanna go online! My FC is 0602-7162-3038...PM me to add me and let me know your code !

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Alrighty, I think I'm ready to be added to this thread.

Name: ShinyFufu
FC: 2191-4345-7323

If you add me, type in "DUNK" for the name registration part.

Status
Not open for further replies.