• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenon

PERSONA
^
Alright, I added you.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
well i added 3 people so far if any1 wants to fight me just post here or pm me.My fc is on the banner

gremhiilzoone

Beginning Trainer
Hey folks, saulGCube etc... just to tell that I'll be on 6 hours (20 minutes later of this post in my country...), then when I exit I'll back at eight hours .Then I may play again at 10PM to 2 AM. See you there guys.

Brawl codes

Hey Add me and My friend ciaran on Brawl, My friend code is.,... 2707 3051 7699, PM me if you add me so i can add you....

Ciarans is.... 0946 3691 8151... Just let me knw if you add him so i can let him know, thanx, and btw, we kick *** in doubles, so challeneg us all you like!!

otj--orangejuice

my fc:3909 8970 8995

codishkingdom

Golden Pokemon!!!
Brawl FC in my sig...
I'm usually online most of the time. pm message me or just post here if you've added me.
BTW, added blazios, GANON and torterra14.

Peeko

Glacier Trainer
My code 4811-8398-6493 - Rick

I'll be on Smash pretty much all week so if anyone wants to battle just let me know

youssef20138

1000 Years of Pain!
Yay, Brawl is out in Europe!!!
My FC is in my sig.
Name: Gohan

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Xashlei - 2578-3121-8968

I'd prefer it if whoever adds me isn't a spammer... ):

Mega Heroes

I'm gonna Brawl!
I want to join the brawl to, ya know :)
FC: 4468-2416-2713
If someone wants to battle me you must send a message to me, okay. But i am almost in the mood for my first Friend Wifi Brawl :)

Status
Not open for further replies.