• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone up for a battle? I don't know how much of a challenge you'll get but, let's go.
Oh and lets make it "Stock" not "Timed" when deciding rules... I'll post FC when someone responds...

Stormplayer27

pokemon is boring
Anyone im the USA wanna battle? pm me and ill tell you my fc. il be able to battle most of the rest of today. (USA because im in the USA and well be closer so it wont lag so much) and by the way the battle will be stock 5 lives

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Ignore my two posts in this thread. I might take off my FC from my signature so anyone who wishes to brawl me will have to take a look at this post.
Name ~ Trish
FC ~ 3566-3281-8884
Top Main|Secondary Main ~ Zelda|Link
Preferred Brawl ~ 5x Stock Match (2-4 player clash can do)
Preffered Stage ~ Any will do...so long as you guys don't choose Final Destintion too much (although I love brawling on that stage).
I live in the US so...if any of you guys live in a different country then there's a chance of lags so be careful. Again if you wish to to brawl me/exchage FCs, just leave me a PM :]

Last edited:

Metamence

Like Starfire_jirachis post yea.
Name:Razor(could be changed to Neku if my bro plays)
My FC:2148-7821-3266(or u can look at my sig)
Preferred stage:final destination,smashville(its a great stage but i have to brawl to unfitting music[u youtube poopers i gave u an idea!]),battlefield,or any stage thats one of the stages to 1on1.

Battle style:i prefer 1 on 1 or a team brawl,i hate spamming(i will imeaditely quit the match)i prefer no items(if we're gonna play serious[as in 1 on 1]=no items,non serious=items) and stock 2-5

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Like Starfire_jirachis post yea.
Name:Razor(could be changed to Neku if my bro plays)
My FC:2148-7821-3266(or u can look at my sig)
Preferred stage:final destination,smashville(its a great stage but i have to brawl to unfitting music[u youtube poopers i gave u an idea!]),battlefield,or any stage thats one of the stages to 1on1.

Battle style:i prefer 1 on 1 or a team brawl,i hate spamming(i will imeaditely quit the match)i prefer no items(if we're gonna play serious[as in 1 on 1]=no items,non serious=items) and stock 2-5

Metamence I believe you triple posted...o.o

Name ~ Trish
FC ~ 3566-3281-8884
Top Mains|Secondary Mains ~ Zelda/Sheik|Link/Toon Link...at times I might use Peach, Pit, or Ike depending on whether I feel like it.
Preferred Brawl ~ 3-5 Stock Match (2-4 player clash is fine with me); items on
Preffered Stage ~ Any will do...mostly on my fave stages: the Bridge of Eldin, Pirate Ship, Battlefield, Spear Pillar, Castle Siege, or Halberd stages...Final Destination counts as my fave stage but just don't choose that stage too much (although I love brawling on that stage).
Timezome ~ GMT -7
Experience ~ I got the game the day before my birthday, which is in early-May but I got the Wii in mid-July...so technically I've only played this game for two months :/
I live in the US so...if any of you guys live in a different country then there's a chance of lags so be careful. Again if you wish to to brawl me/exchange FCs, just leave me a PM (if you're a spammer then don't) :]

My post is edited (AGAIN!) so just check on this post and ignore the other ones...second, since I no longer have my Brawl FC on my signature then visit my youtube channel for it.

Last edited:

jubilife

Aspiring Author
This would be a lot easier with a site with a chatbox, right? I've got a site where doing all this can be a lot easier. players-corner.heavenforum.com

Name - Myuu/Talia/Hoshi <-Same person, various names ^-^
FC - 3136 6269 7130
Timezone - GMT+5
Experience - I've had the game singe it come out on March 9th ^-^
Top Main|Secondary Main - Kirby|Meta Knight
Preferred Brawl - 4-7 Stock Match or Team Battle
Prefered Stage - Spear Pilliar, Final Destination, Warioware Inc, to name a few
I'm almost always up for a Brawl, just PM me first ^-^

Last edited:

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Default name on Roster: TL (Grouped with my 2 sisters, so I might not be the one online. I use "Xash" on-screen so you can be sure. "Kat" is used by my younger sister while "HL17" represents the elder one.)
Friend Code: 2578-3121-8968
Timezone: GMT+8
Mains: -Rotation on mood- Most often Pit, Marth or Falco
Experience: I had the game since early April--so 5 month experience
Preferred Brawls: 1 on 1, 2 vs. 2 Team Battle, 3-4x Stock
Preferred Stages: Smashville, Final Destination, Battlefield, Pokemon Stadium (1 & 2), Yoshi's Island
Characters Avoided: Any spammer or suicide player (I can take minor fooling around)
Other info: I can only get on weekends + Friday, unless said otherwise

PM or leave a comment on my page before adding my FC, thanks.

Last edited:

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
0387-8439-0583. I will only be availible on Fridays and maybe saturdays.
preffered name:NVSC
Timezone:GMT-5

Last edited:

shinydragonite179

all-around trainer
im up for a challenge till 8:00pm
pacific time
FC:0817-3836-8257
Profile name: RAGEx
Stock: 3-7
I do either free for all or team 2 on 2
send pm or reply, oh and no spammers or sucky players

Last edited:
Like Xashlei, yeah.

Name: Mr. B
Friend Code: 1848 - 1910 - 8724
Timezone: GMT+8
Preferred Brawls: 3 Stock, 7-8 minutes time limit.
Preferred Stages: Most stages, except 75m, Hanenbow and Mario Bros. Lylat Cruise, Battlefield and Final Destination would be great.

Mr. Mudkip
Main: Not sayin'
Secondary: Ice Climbers
FC: I'll add it in a minute, I forget.
No items, Stock 2-5, no scrolling/ hax0r stages/FD.
Stages I like: Lylat cruise, port town aero drive, Picto Chat, Battlefield, Smashville, Other fair, non boring stages.

emosasuke1818

Animal Crossing Addi
I think its about time for me to be added to the list sooooo....

online name;yuki
main/secondary;Peach,ZSSamus
prefered stage;final destination or delfino plaza
prefered style;three life stock, 1 on 1
friend code; 1762-2503-9296(also in sig)
pm me to brawl im on 24/7

xgina

Banned
Name: Extra
FC: v
Mains: game & watch / rob / ganondorf, but i use like 3/4 of the characters anyway
Preferred Brawl : NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION (3 stock, no items)
Preffered Stage: battlefield/halberd/lylat cruise/delfino/smashville/yoshi's island =[]

Bring on the brawl!

Brawl Name: AERO
Friend Code: 4596-9122-4811
Mains: Toon Link/Falco
Style: No items (usu. but sometimes I play with low); 5-stock; any # of people
Stage: Final Destination or a big stage

Status
Not open for further replies.