• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deoxyrachi

I DARE you...
Friend Code - 0645-6488-6775
Profile Name - Edge

U DIE TONIGHT

don't be afraid
Booz
0431-0690-5306
no items
neutral/ counterpick stages only

i main bowser and live in australia.

AerialAce!

Inconceivable!
If anyone that considers him/herself good, feel free to contact me via PM, AIM ( Burninator755 ) or MSN ( nwadsc@hotmail.com ) for a Brawl or two.

I main Pikachu, but play a large number of characters, and absolutely refuse to spam except to counter one of those annoying spammy-type players that make approaches difficult.

Just a hint: Don't expect me to play like every other Pikachu.

Friend Code: 4511-0152-2501

I'm trying to prepare for an upcoming online tournament, and I feel the need for a bit of practice.

Hydro King

The Water Master
Hi! I'd like to put up my friend code here please: 2879-2439-8620
I usually use my favorite character, Meta Knight, and I like to play with no items.
Also, if anyone would like to battle, please PM me. I like to battle whenever I get the chance.

jt23jk19

mario rulz at brawl
anyone wanna brawl?
name : jtjk
fc : 2793 2415 4672

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
Wiimote - 4897-5739-1601

My Brawl name should be 'Rotom'. My main is R.O.B.
I go by anyone's rules. However, please no excessive Final Destination. FD is alright with me once in a while, but if it's chosen five times in a row...

xgina

Banned
just posting again to see if anyone wants to brawl. fc and all that are back on page 19. pm me or leave me a visitor message, don't care which

koolaid

i herd u like lazah!
my brawl fc is 2664-4992-0917
i use ness, T.L., Fox, mario, lucas, and bowser.
no elctroplankton or F.Z.2. thats it.

Swift

Mario Kart Wii: 4382-3190-3229
Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2578-4336-6388

Wat.
PLOB 4725 8074 4149

Anyone wanna battle?

Anyone up for a match?
EDIT: and if you want, I can record, although lag will sadly have to stay in the video. Tell me if you want Cosby, a Led Zeppelin MotherShip CD song, or the ingame music for the battle before the match though.

Last edited:

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
EDIT: Edit the whole of the post actually. It hasn't been updated since May... o_O

Yeah someone definitely needs to update Serebii's first post o.o Anyway just for the final saying, my Brawl FC is back in my sig so if you want to exchange FCs, PM or visitor message me ^^ I have over half my friend roster full though...just for the info. Of course I'd be more than happy to record online brawls except that'll have to wait till I get myself a dazzle capture card :/

Last edited:

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
hello!

add me: 4811-9440-7231

I'd like it if you PM when if you add me so I can add you!

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Posting myself again, for funsies. My friend code is in my sig. I'd prefer a visitor message over a PM, as well, if at all possible.

And in the unlikely event of me changing my sig, my friend code is 2964-8413-3183.

Status
Not open for further replies.