• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze55584

can some1 please battle me!!!!!!!!!!!!

my FC is in my sig

I had to change my code since I got a new Wii (old one stolen)
This is my new code (also old alternative code)
4296 5025 4964

amai

Sneasel Trainer
Could everybody that still plays Brawl a lot PM me with their friend codes? That would be highly appreciated and easier than adding all the people and hoping they still play =3
Thanks in advance!

Diddy King

smash king
My Brawl friend code is 3523-4947-5534. Im always up for a game online. I play no items FD, 4 lives and I play as Diddy kong. Pm if you add my code.

SharinganTobi

3136 6247 3384

On all day. Tired of lmpqing in Ms

SaulGCube

Aeroga
2921-8828-4282
People tell me that I'm pretty good but i play any match as long as thy aren't outrageous.
PM or VM me if u wanna add me

woot21

super noob
Master list hasn't been updated in forever, and I'm going to assume people don't want to bother looking through this thread if they want to find a random person to try to Brawl, which is done mostly through PM and visitor messages anyways. So why is this thread even open still? Especially with this new rule for the Nintendo discussion forum. I'm just saying.

woot21 out dawgs

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Master list hasn't been updated in forever, and I'm going to assume people don't want to bother looking through this thread if they want to find a random person to try to Brawl, which is done mostly through PM and visitor messages anyways. So why is this thread even open still? Especially with this new rule for the Nintendo discussion forum. I'm just saying.

woot21 out dawgs

Just because the Smash Bros topics were closed doesn't mean I am going to close the list topic. Posting your code =/= talking about the game (should I even refer to it as talking, since a majority of you guys just went off topic...).

I don't have enough time to update this every day, or week, or month really. Last I checked working a full time job was more important than SPPf, sorry if you beg to differ. Feel free to update the list and send it to me and I'll post it, but until then unless another mod wants to update it then I guess it won't be updated.

Really not the place to even make an off topic post such as that, amirite woot21? That PM system works wonders.

ground tamer

Hahahahahaha
Just because the Smash Bros topics were closed doesn't mean I am going to close the list topic. Posting your code =/= talking about the game (should I even refer to it as talking, since a majority of you guys just went off topic...).

I don't have enough time to update this every day, or week, or month really. Last I checked working a full time job was more important than SPPf, sorry if you beg to differ. Feel free to update the list and send it to me and I'll post it, but until then unless another mod wants to update it then I guess it won't be updated.

Really not the place to even make an off topic post such as that, amirite woot21? That PM system works wonders.

woot got shut down...

Here's my friend code. Vm, or pm if anyone feels up for a few brawls...

3694-9782-7370

pokemaster001

I want a few friend brawlers, that's why I put my FC in my sig

Xion_Master

Helloween Rocks!
Looking for though brawlers 5155-2722-0576 PM if you want to battle ill also add my fc to my sig

Fusion_Blastoise

FC: 4468-2533-7947
Name: Attar

There's my details... PM me for Brawl challenges.

MKFC

Shade of Blue
1332-9688-5063
Name: check above at that little piece of text at the beginning of my post by that celebi staring at Meta Knight
PM me if you wanna brawl. Btw I'm not the best brawler.

Status
Not open for further replies.