• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

profpeanut

^Got the time? Anyone got the time at all?
Brawl FC:1633-5066-3348

Flying Luxray

Lord of the Luxrays
1848-1431-7407
name: Jos

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
What??? The first post has been finally edited weeks ago? Ackkk...Kirby, I think you forgot to add me to that list T.T But anyway I'll just post my FC again. 3566-3281-8884 (Notice: Friend roster is full...but if you guys want to brawl me drop me a PM/VM and I'll try to squeeze in your FC)

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
December, 26, 2008: a day which will live in infamy for me. Having acquired a Wii of my very own for Christmas, I can now connect to Wi-Fi and battle with people. My code is in my signature, but I'll go ahead and put it down here as well. My code is 3094-1282-9792, so if anyone wants to battle me, feel free to contact me. I have no idea to do it myself, having just gotten it, so I'll ask you all to do it ^_^

Da Master of Unowns

You're too slow!
Hey, anyone up for a Brawl?
I must warn you though, I'm not only an Unown master, I'm also a master of SMASH!
Anyway, here's my FC:
1333-1945-4361
Now, *ahem* BRING IT ON!

Cr3a70r

Up in the Sky...
2576-7312-8066-Cr3

I main Pit.I also use Ike,Lucas and Snake.Im quite good at brawling.PM me if you want a brawl!

emerald18

kamikorosu
any1 wanna brawl, let me know. no items,if there's even 1 single item u have awaken a sleeping demon

Status
Not open for further replies.