• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of elements

BURN SUCKA BURN!
Those fights were really awsome Shadow mewtwo and I noticed you like to spam rollout alot

Those fights were really awsome Shadow mewtwo and I noticed you like to spam rollout alot

Thanks. And for the rollout thing; well, Jigglypuff doesn't have many powerful attacks, so I tend to use it a lot. I usually use it as my first move, and when my opponent's damage is higher (for knockback).

Also, which character do you think I was better with?

I know; I meant later.

It's going to be quite a bit later, I'm afraid. My parents are stuck in a huge traffic jam...about an hour or so north of where I am now.

I can't drive (visual reasons), so I'm left at home with nothing to do. I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get back to college for at least two hours.

Anyone want to Brawl? 4 stock; no items. My FC is 4940-5109-0704.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to do the brawl matches at home, not college. It's too much trouble to switch my only ethernet cord between my wii and my laptop.

At home, I have a wireless connection, which both my wii and my laptop can use.

I'd like my Friend Code added. It's in my sig. It is 2062 8835 4971.

Last edited:
I'll let you know when I'm ready to Brawl. I should be ready at 8:00 PM. If I am ready before then, I'll let you know. But I doubt I will be; I have a lot of homework tonight.

Isaac

Dragon Master
Looking for a brawl

How about me? 4 stock; no items (except Smash ball, this time). My FC is 4940-5109-0704

Last edited:

Isaac

Dragon Master
How about me? 4 stock; no items (except Smash ball, this time). My FC is 4940-5109-0704

Ill brawl u later. My dad is watching the news, then Im going to Boy scouts, and then band practice ill add ur FC.

Are you still there? I'm ready now. My FC is 4940-5109-0704. 4 stock; no items, smash ball on low. Okay with you?

Last edited:

Rakurai

Random WiFi doesn't seem to work on anything but a weekend night, so does anyone feel fighting?

It'll probably lag a lot if you live far from the west coast, though (Since I live in Hawaii).

Status
Not open for further replies.