• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Friend Finder

Status
Not open for further replies.

otj--orangejuice

brawl any1 pm me

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Now this sounds very interesting, yet awesome...I'd like my FC to be added to the list! Mine's 3566 3281 8884 (name - tbks) ;] The slight problem is that I don't plan to brawl anyone yet...my Wii's at a spot where the connection easily lags. Technically it'll have to be a few days before I can accept any so some of you will might as well wait :/ Although I'm open to add anyone ^o^ Just PM me if you wanna exchange FCs :]

Last edited:

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
My friend code is 4468 2485 3301, PM me, if you want to add me.

Last edited:

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
my friend code is- 2320 8008 2916

please some one add me!!!

Face

Banned
Fc in sig

play with items off so that its fair.

Don't mind how many people.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Hey if anyone wants to brawl fc in banner.Post here or send me a pm

FlaminUki

Evil Evil Monkey!!!!
Friend Code in signature PM me for Brawl.

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
I'd like to post again just for you guys to ignore my last post :/ First off, I'm officially open to brawl anyone ^^ My FC is in my signature and send me a PM if you wish to exchange FCs or brawl me :]

pikachu20

My brawl friend code is in my sig pm me if u add it

Last edited:

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I'm looking to Brawl someone, just PM me.

Find my friend code on the first page.

Status
Not open for further replies.