• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

::Official thread for newfans of Naruto::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
Hey all! If any of you mods feel this is spam-ish, feel free to close it. But anyway, this thread is for people out there who are just recently starting to watch Naruto, like me. I've just recently started watching it like 2 or three weeks ago, and I LOVE IT. It's so cool! So back to my point, if there's anyone out there who's just recently started getting into the anime of Naruto, discuss what you think of it so far, who's you favorite character, how you would rate the show, etc. (you think of other stuff to talk about).

zonic the hedgehog

HUR HUR USER TITLE
Well, I'm certainly not new to the series (I started reading the manga like, what, four or five years ago?), I'll still give my opinion on the series-

The show is vomit-worthy at the moment in Japan, but when it gets to the actual canon and important fights in the manga, it's decent.

Episode 132 was the best-animated, I think. Probably one of the few times I've seen movie-quality animation done in a span of a few episodes of such a long-running series.

Favorite character? Well, it's Deidara (Tobi too!), but since anyone who's not reading fan translations of the manga will even know who that is, I'd say Shikamaru second.

Overall rating for the manga, I'd say a 7 or 8 out of 10, but the anime is 6-7 out of 10 (what the hell, Studio Perriot? You can make decent Bleach fillers but not Naruto? D: ).

Last edited:

Brocko18

Training telekinetic
Well, I'm certainly not new to the series (I started reading the manga like, what, four or five years ago?), I'll still give my opinion on the series-

The show is vomit-worthy at the moment in Japan, but when it gets to the actual canon and important fights in the manga, it's decent.

Episode 132 was the best-animated, I think. Probably one of the few times I've seen movie-quality animation done in a span of a few episodes of such a long-running series.

Favorite character? Well, it's Deidara (Tobi too!), but since anyone who's not reading fan translations of the manga will even know who that is, I'd say Shikamaru second.

Overall rating for the manga, I'd say a 7 or 8 out of 10, but the anime is 6-7 out of 10 (what the hell, Studio Perriot? You can make decent Bleach fillers but not Naruto? D: ).

I have NO IDEA what half of that stuff you just said is. first of, canon what?
second of all, what episode is 132? third of all, who's deidara, tobi, and shikamaru? and lastly, what's a studio parrot or bleach filter?

I know these people- Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinari, Haku, Zabuza, Rock Lee, and Gaara (there might be like one or two more that I can't think of). can you please clarify?

Brocko18

Training telekinetic

AJ kinova the psychic

Saffron gym leader
I rate show a 9\10 and manga 7\10

I have NO IDEA what half of that stuff you just said is. first of, canon what?
second of all, what episode is 132? third of all, who's deidara, tobi, and shikamaru? and lastly, what's a studio parrot or bleach filter?

I know these people- Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinari, Haku, Zabuza, Rock Lee, and Gaara (there might be like one or two more that I can't think of). can you please clarify?

Canon= happens in the actual story
Episode 132= Part of *bleep* vs. *bleep*

Deidara and Tobi are part of a group. Shikamaru is one of the Genein, you know him already. Studio Pierrot is in charge of animation production of Naruto and Bleach. Fillers are things not in the manga.

Megchan

God IS in Control
Umm, ok I wanted to make one that's more RECENT,
not reply to one that's been made like a month ago, so that NEW fans to Naruto can discuss it. So don't give me any of that.

It is recent! The rules clearly say not to bump threads that haven't been posted in for a month. Not made a month ago. So don't give any of THAT either!

Status
Not open for further replies.