• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
DO NOT POST HERE UNLESS YOU OWN EITHER DIAMOND OR PEARL.

1. We don't need a bunch of "I'd like an [insert name here]" posts if you don't have the games.
  2. Conduct your trades via PM. We don't need a ton of "Want to trade" posts, either.

Any posts falling into the aforementioned categories will be deleted on sight.

Fill out this form before trading, please:

Name:
Friend Code:
Pokemon up for trade:
Pokemon you'd like:

cecil 090

chaos of the night
yay finally!

Name- cecil
friend code-4209 8541 9318
pokemon and items up for trade- anything i have in my sigs, dark stone, light stone,masterball, and awakening stone

what id like- any of the starter evos, eevees, any elekible pokemon line, the poison toad evo, and that hammerhead dragon final evo.

so please PM em with any offers.
(sorry i dont know names to well)

Firemouse

Rainbow Trainer
Name - Paul
Friend Code - 5111 8147 9023
Able to trade- I now have a mating pair of both Gregguru and Murkrow
Looking for- Any of the Pearl exclusives.

New Edit as of 10/13:
Changed my able to trade and looking for/have. (it's still not much)

Last edited:

Akai XIII

Would someone be kind enough to give me a Hikozaru. I haven't got much to offer as I've just started the game and I've only got four pokemon.

EDIT:
Name: Akai
Friend Code: 3651 5259 6520
Pokemon up for trade: Cleffa
Pokemon you'd like: Hikozaru

Last edited:

diablocon

Final Fantasy Fan
I need the following Pokemon to complete my Pokedex:

Omastar
Politoad (Been offered one)
Cradily

If you have any of these, let me know! I'll make it worth your while!

I'm also looking for these items:

Light Stone
Any TM

If you can get me these, I'll try and get you anything you want!

Last edited:

WiiRevolution1

Zelda TP Glitcher :D
FINALLY a trading topic! :)

Name: WiiRe
Code: (Its in my sig)
Pokemon that I am willing to trade: Fearow,Zubat,Machoke,Tentacruel,Marill,Whooper,Quagsire,Unknown.

In the Shinou Pokedex (I can't remember the darn names!): #14,$25,#32,#82,#86,#89,#127,#142.

Pokemon that I want: I want Eevee! I also want Mew (Although for the Pokemon I have you probally would'nt trade me a Mew =\)

And your pokemon HAS TO BE REAL! I do NOT,I repeat do NOT want ant Glitched,clonned,or fake Pokemon!!!

I will update this soon!

Yuuichi

Tsukigumi Taichou
Updated 4/18/07

Name: Yuu-1
Friend Code: 0730 9485 0109
Up for trade: Any Starter from any generation, Rioru, "Haruka's Eevee," Mitsuhoney, Aipom, Fuwante, Mikaruge, Rotomu, Zugaidosu and Tatetopsu
Wanted: Any previous version Legend, Manaphy, Elekid or Magby with their respective evo items, various 1st-3rd gen pokemon, Ice, Water or Dark type TMs (especially the new 'Shadow' ones) willing to entertain offers in PM

Desperately wanted: Shiny Eevee
Offering: Shiny Pikachu, Shiny Torchic, Deoxys, Mew, MewTwo

explanation: Haruka's Eevee is a basic Eevee on which I used the TMs Shadow Ball and Dig on. I can breed lots of these. As a bonus, Bite will also be included (as I got sick of levelling all my Eevee's to 29 just to get Bite before I evolved them) Their moveset is: Helping Hand/Dig/Shadow Ball/Bite. Dig is especially useful for getting out of most dungeons if you don't have an Escape Rope. I am currently trying to make a Shiny Haruka's Eevee, wish me luck!

[-EDIT-] Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I'll probably update more once the game is released and I have it in English, but still have been having minor connection issues to people who are also behind firewalls, so please keep that in mind when trying to trade with me. I've also temporarily disabled my AIM account since I don't use it much lately anyway. Thanks!

I can't guarantee gender, but if you're wanting a female, please be willing to wait. If you want an egg, and don't care about gender, please specify that. It is also likely that your pokemon will have Pokerus if you decide you want a specific gender, as I have recently caught the 'disease' in my game. As usual, I am updating this list as I get new pokemon. Thanks all!

--Yuu

Last edited:
Name:
name.jpg

Friend Code:4553 4597 3238
Trading: Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Venusaur, Swampert, Feraligatr, Fione
Want: Agunomu, Manaphy, Ho-oh, Celebi, Mew, Jirachi (Others looked at too), TM53, TM61,TM64, TM60, TM65, TM73, TM75, TM86, TM89

PM me to trade

Last edited:

Skyy Himura

YAY BALLOON GHOST!
Name: Skyy
Friend Code: *points at Sig*
Pokemon up for trade: Minomucchi eggs. Lost of them.
Pokemon you'd like: Ohhh... Lesse... Scorpi, Masukippa, Tatetopusu, Mitsuhoney (preferably female, but I'd take a male too.), Cherinbo, Naetoru, Gonbe/Munchlax, Parukia, and I also accept random offers depending on what the offer is. ^_^

I will be available to trade any time after say... 1:30 PM EST. Just PM me any offers, or IM me if applicable.

Last edited:

Androo

Name: Smity
Friend Code: 4596 - 4154 - 3936
Pokemon for trade: I'm only hald way threw pearl, but I have a female Fire starter I'm breeding so I have plenty of fire starters for trade
Pokemon I would like: I'm fair game for anything. Male or Female. I'll gladly trade with people to help evolve there pokemon and trade them back. PM me if you want anything specific. Also! Always include your friends code in your PM. Makes things easyer then hunting threw this thread.

S

Shuckle

Ooo! Gaberdine! Finally, a trading thread :D;;

Name: Matt
Friend Code: 0473 2426 1174
Pokemon up for trade: Munchlaxes, Hikozarus, Mime Jrs, Dialga, Glacias, Leafias, the little Diamond-exclusive Dionsaur dude, Shuckles (lol), Missy's evo (though I have Dioamnd, 'twas transferred from Sapphire)
Pokemon you'd like: Poccama, Naetle, Tatetopsu, and someone who's actually trust worth enough to allow me to trade them my Rhydon while its holding the protector, then trade t back once it's evolved...

Last edited by a moderator:

Tolervi

Name: Dr. Moo
Friend Code: 0086 6907 5680
Pokemon up for Trade: A lot. Most of the legendaries, female lucario and starters, Ditto
Pokemon I'd Like: Gen 1-3 Starters (I will get you most anything for these)

Jega33

#1 charizard fan!
Name:Lance
Friend Code:2878 4215 0057
Pokemon up for trade: Anything not in dp except for deoxys. and naetle
Pokemon you'd like: DEOXYS, MANAPHY, DP EVENT POKEMON, and diamond exclusives.

please pm me if you wanna make a deal.

;006;

Last edited:
Name: Pearl
Friend Code: Il put it up later
Pokemon up for trade: Misdreavous and evo, roselia evo, neatoru at level 7
Pokemon you'd like: The evolved form of minomuuchi/minomuuchi

Skyy Himura

YAY BALLOON GHOST!
Yo, Akayfortyseven, I'm up to trade one of my minomucchi eggs for the Naetoru, but I won't be able to trade until around 1:30 PM EST, which is like two and a half hours from now. Can you wait until then?

EDIT: Also, I'm currently looking for a Mirakuge if anyone has one they wouldn't mind trading. I will make a list of everything that I have that I'm willing to trade (not including my Minomucchi eggs), and will add that to this post later, because right now, I have class.

FINAL EDIT: Alright, here's the list of things that I have that I'm willing to trade other than the Minomucchi eggs...

Gregguru, Riishan, Manene (Mime Jr, already told someone I'd trade it to him for a Fione, so the offer would have to be good...), Clefairy, Chansy, and Azurill.

Last edited:

diablocon

Final Fantasy Fan
Update my list:

I have:

Ralts
Aerodactyl
Omanyte
Anorith
Hikozaru
Hitmonchan

I want:

Manaphy (Trade-back would suffice)

Last edited:

Salagon

Name: Shaun
Friend Code: Unkown atm.
Pokemon up for trade: An offer instead.
Pokemon you'd like: Pochama and Naetoru

Alright so I obviously imported Pearl and I got one of those 5 dollar coupons, and im willing to give the coupon code to anyone that can trade me a pochama and naetoru for free, i just started playing and i want to start off with all the starters. I also need a little help seeing as I dont know how to get my friend code or how to get downstairs seeing as theres some lady blocking my way. Please help me out here, PM or add me to msn if you have it.

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Okay, let me clarify this for you lot, as you don't get it:

Fill out the form. Don't post "information in siggy." There are users here who have sigs turned off.
EDIT. If you have something to add, change, or subtract, edit your first post.
CONDUCT THE TRADE VIA PM. Do NOT post "Want to trade?" messages here.

Please message me if you have added me!

anubis.jpg

Pokemon I want:

Ditto

Pokemon I'm offering:

I dont have much at the momment.. But if anyone is kind enough to get me a ditto I can start breading some of my other pokemon! Thank you! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.