• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Dialga

G/S Remake! :) :)
WHAT I HAVE
All Are Legit!
Ruby Inserts: Seedot, Mawile, Zangoose, Solrock.
Sapphire Inserts: Lotad, Sableye, Seviper, Lunatone.
FireRed Inserts: Caterpie, Ekans, Growlithe, Elekid.
LeafGreen Inserts: Weedle, Kakuna, Vulpix, Magby.
Emerald Inserts: Pineco, Gligar, Shuckle, Teddiursa.
Diamond Exclusives: Seel, Scyther, Murkrow, Larvitar, Poochyena, Aron, Kecleon, Cranidos, Stunky.
Starters: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Piplup.
Legends: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Phione and Manaphy.
Not Quite Yet (Still In Game Play): Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina, Cresselia.
Shiny’s: Butterfree, Linoone, Bellossom and Dialga.
Others: Colosseum and XD Exclusives.

WHAT I WANT
ALL MUST BE LEGIT!
Pearl Exclusives: Slowpoke, Pinsir, Misdreavus, Houndour, Stantler, Spheal, Bagon, Shieldon, Glameow.
Starters I Want: Chimchar
Legendaries I Want: Palkia
Shiny’s I Want: Nidoran (Male), Eevee, Mew (Hadou (Wave)), Manaphy.
Event Pokemon I Want:
Pokemon Journey Across America Tour:
Celebi
Misc. Pokemon Events:
Mew (Mystery)
Mew (NYC)
Zigzagoon
Jirachi (WISHMKR)
Deoxys (SPACE C)
Japanese Pokemon Movie Events:
Mew (Hadou(Wave))
Jirachi (Negai Boshi(Wishing Star))
Darkrai (Eigakan(Movie Theater))
Misc. Japanese Pokemon Events:
Celebi (Ageto(Agate))
Jirachi (Tanabata) (40707)
Jirachi (Tanabata) (50707)
Jirachi (Tanabata) (60707)
Misc. Pokemon Events (UK)
Jirachi (CHANNEL)
PokePark 2006 (Taiwan)
Celebi (Pokepaaku(PokePark))
Jirachi (Pokepaaku(PokePark)) (60731)
Jirachi (Pokepaaku(PokePark)) (60830)

Last edited:

Chuck

Looking for a Male Slowpoke to trade with Kings Rock.

Tell me what you want (diamond exclusives???)(starters???)

shiny manafi

Sea Prince
I have Darkrai and Shaymin from the E4 glitch. I want EV trained Salamence, tyrannitar, Electivire, PolygonZ, Alakazam, metagoss. Pm me the info of them or any other rare pokemon

Savant

I want a shiny evee that has a modest nature;133; i will trade mew and/or lugia and/or jirachi and/or any starters besides piplup and/or any pearl exclusives and/or any pokemon inserts from emerald, ruby, firered

pikamaster-pf

looking for a BOLD CHANSEY with GREAT IV (lvl 5 from e/r/s/f-r/l-g are more easily to find iv.... at lvl 1.... its more hard to say what her iv)

i want those iv in HP and DEF

i will trade it for a blvl 5 jirachi random natures (from the poke colosseum cd)

travisurfer

Kanto Trainer
Have:
WISHMKR Jirachi
Regigigas
Dialga
Moltres

Want:
Untouched Legit Suicune
If the Suicune is shiny, you get all 4 plus a bonus legenary holding a masterball

xRPx

Name : Shinku
FC : ( It's In My Signature. )
Offering : ( non-legit ) Shiny Shaymin,Munchlaxs(2),Rampardos,Bastidon,Golem,Alakazam,Machamp,Toxicroak,Dustox,Beautifly,Rapidash,Blissey,Luxray,Golduck,Both Burmy evolutions,Medicham,Seaking,Difloon,Mr.Mine,Quiagsire,Chatot,Noctowl,Sudowoodo,Floatzel,Honchcrow,elekid,Lumineon,Whiscash,Bronzong,Octillery,Raichu,Lopunny,Crobat,Pelipper,Cleffable,Purugly,Skuntank,Carnivine.
Wanting : Legit Untouched Shiny Mewtwo,any of the new legendarys, any shiny pokemon.

x.Anything you want out of my selection of offering, please tell me.x

Name: Arashi
Friend Code: 0902 9644 6412
Pokemon up for trade: (Legit)Shiny Psyduck lvl 25 with Masterball
Pokemon you'd like: Drifblim Female

I really need a female Drifblim - It is the last thing I need for my National Dex, and id rather not wait untill Friday to get it. Also I realise that I can just find a trainer with it, but I am far to lazy to search for one.

Last edited:

pikamaster-pf

i really need a BOLD chansey with max iv in hp and defense and 0 EV in each stats

lvl 5 and serene effect will be great (lvl 5 are more easily to find the right iv than a lvl 1

i will trade a jirachi random natures wishmkr id

Last edited:

P722

"P722 Shiny Thread"

Trading WiiPoints for Shinies

I have ShinyLegitPokemon willing to Trade for WiiPoints.
I AM HONESTY IN DOING THIS I DONE IT BEFORE AS WELL.
I have the following Shinies InStock:

1.ShinyGiratina
2.ShinyRayquaza
3.ShinyGroudon
4.ShinyLatios
5.ShinyRegigigas

PM ME IF INTERESTED!!
SO OFFER YOUR POINTS IN PM ME ONLY!!

pikamaster-pf

WE TRADE POMON FOR POMON and no other think... just read the ru8les!!!!

im tired to wait......................................................................

who there breed full chansey?

if u got a BOLD chansey with max iv in def AND hp... PM me because i really need it

Last edited:

Xilaa

gnogelbbwar
If anyone has a spare Pamtre Berry, I can offer up TMs and evo stones.

Xilaa
5412 6464 4078

CelebiScout

SilverGuardian
OMG!!! DUDE I NEED A MEW SO BADLY!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ ILL GIVE YOU...heres my list...

1. Unlimited Jirachi(ill give up to six)
2. Latios
3. Latias
4. Groudon
5. Kyogre
6. Arceus(thats right)
7. Rayquaza
8. Salamance
9. Gardevior
10. Deoxys
11. and i guess ill tell you mroe if you e-mail me...PLZ DO!!

Seriously, you would make my life complete dude! Link2412@aol.com
cmon plz plz plz!!!

Last edited:

Venusaurus

Bugs are Awsome
Name: Elliott
Friend code: Idk
Up for trade: Grotle, lairion or gabite
What I'd like: shiny bronzor or shiny porygon... shiny bronzong works too

Last edited:
i am breeding all 3 sinnoh starters, and if anyone would swap 1 for a pokemon with the darkrai event item, from japanese event, or a zapdos, but i dont mind wat u offer, thats just what i want

mikey23

if you need a pokemon im the one to talk to hurry up and msg me ill give u any pokemon in the whole game as long as you give me a shiny pokemon frst come first serverd p.s i have every pokemon took along time but it is complete i am going to reset my game soon soo hurry hurry if you want a pokemon msg me

RedJirachi

Veteran member
I don't have the Nintendo WFC yet but when I do I 'd like to trade the corresponding Pearl only Pokemon for my Diamond only Pokemon.Also a Nintendo Event Ticket would be nice.And with the Dialga-PALKIA TRADE,trade back my Dialga right after the trade

Status
Not open for further replies.