• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrist[ALT]

Battlemaiden Hrist
Offering: Bold Japanese Celebi (legit), Hasty Raikou with solid IVs or Baton Passing Zapdos

Requesting: Adamant Metagross with decent IVs in speed, attack and defense as well as Thunderpunch. If you can help me, please contact me via PM ASAP!

Yannick

Name: Yannick
FC:
I'm looking for a female magby with magmorizer, it may also be a male if it is untouched, with modest or timid nature, If you want to trade I can offer you:
One of the regi's
Regigigas
Giratina

Yannick

Sry, forgot my friend code, it is 4639-5464-4257, PM me if you want to trade

mrhiyuck

curious
Really need a shiny male Burmy / mothim!

Offering:
shiny Electrike
shiny Magnemite
shiny Baltoy
shiny Shuppet
shiny Lombre
shiny EV trained Luxray

Please PM me!

Need a chimchar lvl 9 or unde rplease i realy need for 2nd gym i offer a,
Buizel Level 7 , Pachirisu lvl 7, Buneary lvl 10 or kricketot lvl 4
Freind code in sig

sirauronp

deoxys

i will trade my rayquaza lvl 76 holding a blue flute, latios lvl 63 holding a black flute, kyogre lvl 69 holding leftovers, groudon lvl 62 holding a yellow scarf, and a latias lvl 62 holding a calcium, all for a deoxys thats:
my rayquaza
my latios
my latias all for a deoxys
my groudon
my kyogre

blackrose

Name: kavan
Friend Code: how do you know what it is
Pokemon up for trade: offer
Pokemon you'd like croagunk or feebas

How do you know what you friend code is. i need to fill up my national dex.

Jori

SpazzyEmoNinja
hi :)

name: JORI
friendcode: 3179 3394 8890
-i SO want a dark and light stone for my murcrow and roselia...
-offering..ask me what you want mabye ill think itll be worth it (im only at the fourth gym so yeah:p)
TM's exclusive pkm...hit me up yoh :O

Jori

SpazzyEmoNinja
Owh also i'd like a pachirisu or aipom with the ability pick up on the lvl 30 (they CAN find dark and light stones at lvl 42..only dark stone at lvl 31...)

Hopefully trade it against any random pkm (A)

Thanks

BATTLEEE!!!!1

cxoa

Heat Trainer
Got a few legendaries i need to clear out of my boxes, mos t where obtained from the GTS, so although they look legit, I'm dubious of anything that comes from there.

Dialga
Lvl 73 Bashful
Lvl 69 Timid
Lvl 47 Naughty

Palkia
Lvl 60 Docile
Lvl 49 Timid

Cresselia
Lvl 50 Sassy
Lvl 50 Serious
Lvl 50 Sassy

Heatran
Lvl 71 Bashful

Azelf
Lvl 50 Sassy

Lugia
Lvl 100 Calm

Deoxys
Lvl 54 Bashful
Lvl 30 Sassy
Lvl 36 Timid

Jirachi

Lvl 5 Relaxed (Wishmkr)
Lvl 5 Modest
Lvl 5 Bashful

Im looking for shinies if possible, if not im after tms 59, 61, 65, 76, 86 and 92, or the power items.

LittleTorchic

Name: Amy
Friend Code: 1718 9678 5865
Pokemon up for trade: Spiritomb, Charmander, Piplup, Torchic
Pokemon you'd like: Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Totodile

phoenragon

Mew Trainer
Hi guys. I am REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanting a Mew. REALLY want a Hardy natured Mew but it is not all that important. I don't have any legendaries to trade, and most of my pokes so far are the Shinnoh pokes, but ask me for any of them and they are yours for a legit MYSTRY Mew.

phoenragon

Mew Trainer
Hi guys. I am REALLY, REALLY, REALLY wanting a Mew. REALLY want a Hardy natured Mew but it is not all that important. I don't have any legendaries to trade, and most of my pokes so far are the Shinnoh pokes, but ask me for any of them and they are yours for a legit MYSTRY Mew.

Hey cxoa, I have TM's 59, 65, 76, and 92. What else could I offer you? I don't have any shinies, but I'll trade these TMs plus other things or pokemon. I am interested in your Lugia, if you still have it.

pokejay

Name: Jamie
Friend Code: look at sig.
Pokemon up for trade:manaphy, phione, turtwig, pinplup, eevee (and its evolutions), rotom, kyogre.
Pokemon you'd like:deoxys, mew, mewtwo, jirachi, 3 kanto starters, 3 johto starters.

pokejay

trading phiones, d/p starter pokemon, mudkip, or treecko for charmander, bulbasaur, squirtle, totodile, cyndaquil, and chikorita.

Status
Not open for further replies.