• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official User Name Change Thread--READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Name: Flare
Request: Hydrohs

If you would please o_O

Devout

Nincada Trainer
Request Name Change

Name: NormalBug_Pokemon_Trainer

Change To: PWJB

Angeling

true love
Oh hey, this thread is overdue to be closed. As the first post says, this will be opened for only a month. And as this was started on December 27, this was supposed to be closed on January 27.

So, I'll be closing this until February 27.

Angeling

true love
Oops! I totally forgot about this thread (or the entire forum) as I was busy this entire weekend... not like the other admins care, but I guess reopening because of rules. Some names weren't changed yet, but I guess I'll reopen until March 31st.

Djura

99% chance to hit
Name: Mr. Munchlax
Request: Timmy

KTHNXBAI.

Last edited:

Cosmic

The Electric Lucario
Not sure, because my name was edited on exactly January 2, 2008 at 7:21 P.M. so I'm cutting it pretty close.

Name: Cosmic
Request: ElectroAura

shinybagon

Looovveee<3
Name: shinybagon
Request: blackdahlia

Please and thank you ^^ Whenever you can, will be cool.

Last edited:
Name: miken park
Request: Absolution

mega thanks

Name: ~Water Lucario~
Request: Lucario

The name Lucario is already in use but this member has not been active since 9-6-2006 and inactive members are no longer pruned even though they should be according to the first post.

As you can see by the link provided, this member has never posted and his account if a total waste.

Thanks~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.