• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official User Name Change Thread--READ 1ST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Name: Flare
Request: Hydrohs

Thanks much.

Enigma

lol, i is a geenyus.
Name: Armored Dragon
Request: Enigma

This person already has the username, but they only posted once and haven't been on the forums for over a year.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
Uh, as a reminder, guys, you must have kept your names for at least two months! I saw at least two members posting already, but make sure that you've had your name for AT LEAST two months long.

Cobalt_Latios

At long last...

Name: Cobalt_Latios
Request: ~Cobalt_Lucario~

Thanks in advance

~C_L~

Foxy-Kun

;;.myah? ;3
Name: Foxy-Kun
Request: Komiya
Thanks. I've been waiting for the two months to roll by.

Last edited:

storywrit3r

Coordinator <3
Name: Storywrit3r

Alright, I realized that just plain Dustox was taken, but the user hasn't been on in almost a year. Could I just have Dustox? If not I would like:

Request: DustoxParadise

I'm sorry I've edited this a few times, but I want the best name i can think of..

Last edited:

Hiboxx

Dang! A Fat Person!
Name: Hiboxx
Request: Plasmite SuperNova

Thanks In Advance Jess!

Affirmative

STOP RESETTIN'!
Name: Affirmative
Request: Toru

I'm pretty sure this name hasn't been taken, and it's been two months, has it not?

Name Paddster56
Request Paddmaster

Cheers^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.