• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official User Name Change Thread. READ THE LAST POST. Name changes still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melodrama

Aim Towards Heaven
I've never changed my Username since I joined, and since InuYasha wore off on me...may as well change it now.

Old Name: Sango
New Name: Hinata

Thanks in advance.

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
Listen, I don't give a crap on what Shining Mew says...

Old: Dome Ace Seraphi

New: Arwing_Pilot_Shadow

And I ain't gonna give until then. It's really stupid that she put a 2 month restriction on it. You just can't go doing that. This is the name change thread. Which means if you want your name changed cause you don't like it anymore means you can come and have it changed. Not be put on some dumb wait list.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Old name: Pikachu Fan Number Nine
New Name: Pikachu Lover (I checked and it is not taken)

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
Dome Ace Seraphi said:

And I ain't gonna give until then. It's really stupid that she put a 2 month restriction on it. You just can't go doing that. This is the name change thread. Which means if you want your name changed cause you don't like it anymore means you can come and have it changed. Not be put on some dumb wait list.

The Name Change Thread is only here because the Admins are taking their time to change people's names. They don't have to do it, they could just stop and say "Nope sorry, you chose your name, you stick with it." and that would be that. Perhaps you could have a little more patients and a little less arrogance when replying to such a topic. That way, maybe you'd only have to wait 2 months, instead of the likely 4 or 5 you will now for your general rudeness.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Its time to have an evil User Name

Old Name:User Name
New Name:Barney Slayer

Kalavinka

Has the name Thunderstar been taken? (I searched the Members list and I don't feel like going through who knows how many pages to find out if anyone's requested this.)

Anyway - Old: Death Star
New: Thunderstar

~DS ;121;;373;

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
Dome Ace Seraphi said:
I really don't care about the 2 month rule. What if someone isn't happy with their new name and want it changed again? I should have known Shining Mew would be this restrictive...why did she put this limit anyway? It only takes what? 5-10 min to change a name? Tell ya what; change just my name now and I'll stop bugging you about it.
Well, considering any of the Admin are taking their own time to change people's names, these restrictions are perfectly valid, else we'll have 10 times as many users wanting to change their names daily. Also, no, I won't change your name. I'm not bending the rules for anybody.

In response to the bolded part, it is your responsibility to make sure that the name you're changing to is one you want, and is proper. If it were up to me at all, I would say that nobody gets to change their user name, and should have thought about it when they registered. However, that takes the fun out of things, and I know there are reasons people want to change their names. Heck, I even had my name changed, and if I wanted to change my name again, I'd follow the two month restriction behind it.

Anyway, you shouldn't be defined by your name, you should define your name. If you don't understand what that means, I'll say it differently. Your reputation is not determined by your name, however what you do and how you act determines how your name is defined.
Dome Ace Seraphi said:

Your name change date is now July 28th. If you can't wait that long, too bad. If you decide to post anything more in this thread, it will earn you a ban on account of SPAM. A 4 month ban for that matter, so that when you come back, the first thing you can do is request a name change. How does that sound? :) This is your only and final warning.

Its not hard to wait two months. You're not the only person who wants to change their name, so just wait like everybody else. Your impatience has just made your wait longer. If you feel like you're being singled out, you're not. There are other people who have been extended to four months as well.

Anyway, as for name changes, all but one request has been done.

Old Name: ~*Puar*~
New Name: Pursuit EX
if taken.....Water_Flower

Angeling

true love
I think it's two months already for me. Yes, it's another name change, after I returned from this "long break."

Current Name: Midnight Eefi
New Name: ゆめ Eefi

or, if you can't see that and you can see this, then:

Current Name: Midnight Eefi
New Name: 「Eefi」

Otherwise, I'll edit this post or something. Sorry and thanks, Fox. ^^

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
all names since my last post have been changed. I might note two things:

1) If you want a shortcut to finding whether or not a username is taken. Just go to the search feature and type the first three letters of the name you want, and then a list of members who's names match should pop up. Else, you can click search after entering the full name, and then the posts of that member should pop up, if it is that user.

2) These members who have had their names changed already may have their name changed again IF they aren't on any of the lists on Page 1 still. Make sure you check.

January 7th
benmeister2 --> Benmeister2
X Kazemon --> ~*Ratiosu*~
Vagabond Aeon --> Phaedra
CrystalCat --> Caithyra
Indigo --> Super Gullwing
Darkened_Heart --> Silver_Flame
Mike94 --> Wild-Tyran
Jelly --> Jelly♥Winry
pok*e --> ~*Lovély_Latias*~

January 28th
Enekoro55 --> Sun Flora Flora
Dazz --> Mr Wynaut
!.! Rukario Senshi !.! --> Ruksen
Togaero --> Goldie
wolf_queen --> Cyberchu
Roleplaywulf --> Rukia
action gamer --> Faltzer
Lord Deoxys --> Luke Groundwalker
Imperial Order --> Silver Force
Kitty_girl --> Darth Kitty
Kid --> Umagon
lotadlover --> Lotad
ruby_red --> Matthias
Masterwolfstalker --> Full Moon Wolf
Grumpy Pig --> Dr. Zafs
Bandana Guy Dale --> Spectre
Omega Pečo --> Freeze Knight
Wielder of Kyroge --> Masumi
DragoniteRules7 --> DragonitePwnsAll
HoundoomInferno --> *Shooting*Star*
pisces --> pisces_beedrill
funkymonk --> Sikamikanico
Black Emerald --> Dark Amethyst
[Tyranitar] --> The Cheshire Cat
Mandorian --> Emilio
The_42nd --> Prof. Higginbothem
Gaara of the Sand --> Sabaku no Gaara
PokeSteve --> DragonTamerMaster
saif --> Metal power
Davis PKMN Master --> Davis the Gamer
- Cool Trainer Nick - --> NickTheDude
fighting_master --> Fighting_Master
Blingin G --> Guitar dude bill
aero blast --> Shining Groudon
Wandering Cipher --> Orion Skyknight
Lickitung --> Kyptointe Krunch
Lord Sarcasm --> Sinther
leafeyjarrod --> Clockwork Vulture
Anonymous --> Ranad
Butter Knyfe --> Haruno Sakura
kachichu --> Espichu
*shiny destroyer* --> sableye3000
Lord Kyo-Ken --> Dustdevil
cl@mmysh@z@m! --> Fatal
Neopolis3 --> Neopolis
Kameron98758 --> Jirachi Lover
Breaker the Magical Warrior --> NightShade
Shatoshi EX --> Shatoshi
Juptile --> Dark Jolteon
Shiny Legend --> Spheal 2
punkprincess927 --> Spookz
Angela --> Aoi Tenshi
Porsche 959 --> Steve's Legend
Celestial Glitter --> Elven Warrioress
Poochyena --> Sharingan
Shining Kyogre --> -Shining Kyogre-
Frosty Pelipper --> Stalker of the Sky's
ailunvideogames --> pikachu146
Jesus Freak Josh --> Giga Hertz
Murder Inc. --> Sheek Louch
Shampoo --> Miss Kanna
Shadow_KurseXD --> Maseki
sanity's requiem --> VenomX
Hotaru --> Chelc
Squirtle Girl --> Catapult Turtle
Water Flower --> ~*Puar*~
Silver Wind --> General Phone
Skitty--> Sweet May
Pokeshipping Togetic --> AM2K
SlimShady --> Corona Infinity
Haku Of The Shell Bullet --> Wandering Rhythmical Phoenix
Kyukon --> Midnight Eefi
jerichirules --> Jerichi
Soul Dragon --> Zennou Ryuu

Savage

P!nk
Goodbye Old Name D:

Time to get rid of those annoying symbols.

Old Name: ♪ Räyjohn ♪
New Name: Rayjohn

Bout' time I changed it. You have no idea how annoying ALT symbols can be. 8..)

Fatal

Banned
omg time for another name change. :0

Current Name: Fatal

New Name: =Atticus=

-Fatal

Last edited:

ShadowKitsune

Care to Battle?
*Shrugs* Ya oh well. I'll wait.

Sry.

Status