• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official User Name Change Thread. v1.5 -Read Last Post-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
check this post for the purpose of this thread.

A

Altair

I read your post, I was just going to tell you that your last example, which is:
4 15
Old name: Onix
New Name: ______

should be:
D 15
Old name: Onix
New Name: ______

right?

~*Pikafan*~

Have you seen me?
Umm... I was just going to ask you something about this. Do we have to be here for 2 months to get our user name changed?

Mangekyo Sharingan

arent they lovely?
no just you have to wait 2 months after you got your name changed to change it agian and dont worry i will have mine changed soon and i got the perfect name you will see me on the 1st of may....

J 18
old name: RubyWyvern
new name: Seigyoku Doragon

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Like this?

I 11
Old name: Polursine
New Name: Meta Ridley

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
All names changed except for the following:
ZachiDude - Didn't pass 2 months.
ShadowPokemonTrainer - Last time you requested, I told you the name was taken. I won't extend your time because technically you didn't request it again, but in the future, anyone who asks about it without checking my post(s) after the initial request will get a time extension.
Dean the fox - Didn't pass 2 months.
Tyranitar248 - Didn't pass 2 months. This is the second time you requested a name change when you had it changed on March 10th.
Polursine - Name taken.

For the names mentioned above, check the first page of the Name Change Thread to see when you can have your name changed.

Sika

Transcendence
L 19

Old Name - Sikamikanico, changed back in Jan 28th IIRC
New Name - Sika

Thanks in advance.

Humph...

Humph...............
R 16

Old: Prof. Higginbothem
New:Humph...

Mumage

Need to change my username. :p

G 11

Current Username: -Kishu-
Desired Username: Kyuukon

Thank you.

Last edited:

DK

DonkeysKidneys*dance
P 7
Old Name: General Grievous
New Name: DK

Please?

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Fox said:
All names changed except for the following:
Polursine - Name taken.
DAMN! He just joined! BUGGER!

What about

I 10/11
old name: Polursine
new name: MetaRidley or Meta_Ridley

Would that be possible? (not planning on changing yet. Waiting for vertification)

Hakura May

Xin Nian Dao!
I have a wish. ^-^ I don't have enough time to go here anymore... So now my sister is taking over. XP

F 20

Old Name: Airaya
New Name: Tavion

Thankies in advance! :D

Fox

Where's my fanfare?
Polursine said:
DAMN! He just joined! BUGGER!

What about

I 10/11
old name: Polursine
new name: MetaRidley or Meta_Ridley

Would that be possible? (not planning on changing yet. Waiting for vertification)
Choose one of 'em and I'll change it duing the next round of changing. I lifted the time extension on you. I'm giving you the benefit of a doubt that you've checked the name before you posted, but someone registered it between the time you checked and posted...

All names changed except the following:
nono9123 - Did not show proof of reading linked post in the first post of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.