1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by RedStarWarrior, Jun 12, 2008.

1. RedStarWarrior

RedStarWarrior Forum Tsar

This thread is designed to eliminate the multiple "What Game(s) Should I Get?" threads by consolidating the inquiries into one.

When answering someone's request for an opinion on game choice, please remember to quote them so that it is easier to know to whom you are responding.

2. ~Spacial_Rendation~

~Spacial_Rendation~ De Ibwis Twigga!

I am looking for a good Wii game, I'm rather bored with Super Mario Galaxy, I don't know weather to get an Action, Fighting or RPG. Help would be apperciated.
    (I know I spell stuff worng.)

3. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

Get MKWii obviously. While it doesn't stand so well next to MKDS, it's still a good game, and a nice break from the SMG trip. Except for that Moonlight Highway level, that's awfully reminiscent of SMG.

4. Shadowfaith

Shadowfaith Shinigami...

I assume you have Zelda then? What about Smash brothers Brawl? If you don't have it that is XP If you live int he UK like me, its not out until the end of the month, but youcan save for it until then (all depending if its sold out or not XP) Other than that I agree with Locke...not much out in terms of RPG's on the Wii just yet o.o

5. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

Or heck, you could always breeze through the Metroid Prime Series. The first two are probably ~20USD and the third one is still ~50USD. It's a great series. Even the first two had exceptional graphics despite their being on the GCN. If you have friends with them, be sure to borrow them, as the replay value isn't exceptional, unless you're one for nostalgia and won't pick up the game for years after you've beaten it.

6. Ruffmonster

Ruffmonster Well-Known Member

I am not sure weather to get
    NASCAR 09 (PS2)
    or
    WiiFit and WeSki (Wii)
    money is not an issue

7. hevver

hevver Heart of Darkness

If money is not the issue, then why not get everything?
    But I heard from my close friend that yoga in WiiFit is fun.
    So you should consider getting that if you change your mind about
    saving money.

8. Gentleman Skeleton

Gentleman Skeleton Well-Known Member

Looking for an enjoyable JRPG for the XBOX 360. Haven't been giving it as much mileage as I should be after I finished Mass Effect.

You can't go wrong with Mario Kart Wii or Super Smash Bros. Brawl for first party entertainment. No More Heroes, Boom Blox and Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition are some awesome 3rd party choices.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  9. electivire165

electivire165 Well-Known Member

looking for a decent shooter on the wii, any help is appreciated.

10. ~Spacial_Rendation~

~Spacial_Rendation~ De Ibwis Twigga!

I have Ordered SSBB and MKWii.

Thanks for the advice guys.

11. Zora

Zora Who dies first?

Lost Odyssey is your best bet out of the four on the console (Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, and Enchanted Arms)

12. absoluteSoul

absoluteSoul Yeah, 421 combos!

If you're patient, wait for Tales of Vesperia. I've seen demos over YouTube and... it looks amazing.

13. latios reborn

latios reborn Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a new Ds game I was thinking either Mystery dungeon 2 or giving Guitar hero on tour ago.
    I would get the world ends with you but no one in my end of the state has it.
    Thoughts?

14. Slick

Slick Banned

I didn't realize The World Ends With You was multi-player.

That.

15. latios reborn

latios reborn Well-Known Member

It's the only one player game I want but can't find

16. Gentleman Skeleton

Gentleman Skeleton Well-Known Member

Final Fantasy Tactics A2. Trust me, you'll thank me for that suggestion.

17. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

I need a handheld game fast! I'm considering the new pokemon dungeon game or FF tactics A2

18. Night Shadow

Night Shadow BRRAAP BRRAAP

I need a handheld game fast! I'm considering the new pokemon dungeon game or FF tactics A2

19. Teebird

Teebird Well-Known Member

i'm gonna get 3 ne 360 games but dont know what to get, any suggestions

20. Teebird

Teebird Well-Known Member

i'm gonna get 3 ne 360 games but dont know what to get, any suggestions