1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by RedStarWarrior, Jun 12, 2008.

1. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

I just bought a Sega Dreamcast today with Mortal Kombat Gold, anyone have any game suggestions besides the obvious one Sonic

WishIhadaManafi5 likes this.
  2. KillerDraco

KillerDraco The Enforcer Staff Member Super Mod

Dreamcast? Haven't heard that name in years...

Skies of Arcadia is probably one of my favorite RPGs ever, although it's worth noting there's an enhanced port for Gamecube that's generally the better option. Still, you can't go wrong with Skies of Arcadia if you're an RPG fan. For the fighting genre, the Power Stone games are really solid, and a lot of fun to boot. It's just that fighters aren't really everyone's cup of tea so without people to play with your mileage may vary.

3. SummerHaze

SummerHaze Active Member

I can suggest Forest Legends, Coaster Rider and Displaced. Very cool games, I can play them for hours. Besides you can select/download them on PC for free. That's so convy!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  4. WishIhadaManafi5

WishIhadaManafi5 Happy Holidays! Staff Member Moderator

Tony Hawk Proskater and Proskater 2. Love the series on PS2 (as in 3 and 4).

5. DioBrandoTHEWORLD

DioBrandoTHEWORLD Mad Scientist!

Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Marvel vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes, Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes, Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001, Garou: Mark of the Wolves, The King of Fighters franchise(Have many games on Dreamcast) and Soul Calibur are a must if you like fighting games. I'd also recommend Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, Skies of Arcadia, Power Stone.

pokedigijedi likes this.
  6. ishi1206

ishi1206 New Member

not really battling games, but i know story-oriented/horror games like mad father, ib, corpse party, forest of drizzling rain, and pocket mirror which i've loved for a long time..! i thought these were well known but i couldn't find any posts about them lol. the pixel/rpgmaker style really adds to the charm imo ^^)

7. Pyrax

Pyrax Outlaws for Life

Do you like open worlds? Because Shenmue and its sequel come to mind.

pokedigijedi likes this.
  8. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

Actually yes in fact I am trying to get my hands on them, sadly the only version of the sequel I found was on the Xbox so I am probably just gonna get the sequel on the Xbox, still trying to get the first one on the Dreamcast however :)