1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by RedStarWarrior, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Glajummy

Glajummy Why so S E R I O U S

holy Lucario: If you plan on going on Xbox Live, games like Call of Duty 4 or Halo 3 are a must (COD4 is still good without Live). A good game to play on single player is Mass Effect, which is surprisingly realistic for a Sci-Fi game.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2008
  2. Teebird

Teebird Well-Known Member

ya i'm on getting xbox live, since my friend dosent and cod 4 can get a litle less fun on the same maps with the same person.
    I was also thinking about oblivion

3. johny2hai

johny2hai Future Olympian

Game

Should i get ffxii revenet wings or what until pk platnium comes out?;munchlax;

4. pokefan

pokefan Well-Known Member

i sold my wii guitar hero 3 game and guitar on ebay in hopes of buying gh3 for 360 (no downloadable stuff on wii) but now am starting to think of using the money i made on something else . so should i
    1. buy gh3 for 360
    2. stock up on points for rb songs
    3.buy Alone in the dark (360 version)
    4. buy Scene It: Lights camera action

5. pokefan

i sold my wii guitar hero 3 game and guitar on ebay in hopes of buying gh3 for 360 (no downloadable stuff on wii) but now am starting to think of using the money i made on something else . so should i
    1. buy gh3 for 360

6. pokefan

1. buy gh3 for 360

7. pokefan

1. buy gh3 for 360

8. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

I'm saving up money to buy a game for my PSP Slim And Lite... and I wondering if:

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops
    Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Were they any good?... they got good reviews on Gamespot

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  9. ShurikenChimchar

ShurikenChimchar some kid w/ no life

I have 2000 Wii Points, and I'm wondering what to get. I need to know...
    1. Metroid or Super Metroid?
    2. Good Multiplayer Games

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  10. Kabuto

Kabuto little punks!

Super Metroid definitely. Way better than the original, which has only one great part IMO (the ending). Super Metroid is a wild ride all the way through and improved on EVERYTHING, including the ending. Super Metroid is my all time favorite game, and I know I'm not alone.

Good Multiplayer....for Virtual Console? Co-op or VS?

Gunstar Heroes is a good Co-op game, Dr Mario on Wii Ware is fun with the "Virus Buster" game and Online.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2008
  11. pokefan

can somebody please answer mine?

12. Fenix

Fenix Tremulant

Get GH3 for the 360 imo.

As for Alone in the Dark, it's an ok game, but it's NOT what you're probably expecting. The game is really glitchy and isn't even half of what the developers promised. Still, if you are a hardcore AitD/horror games fan, you'll like it.

13. Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster

Tabs The Omnipotent Hamster And yet, it moves!

Should I get Pikmin 2?

14. TSL

TSL Mischievous.

Hmm definitely get points for RB songs, the selection from DLC is so much better from the base Guitar Hero III set, but GH3 now has some killer downloads, like Coldplay, Muse and free Dropkick Murphys. GH3 DLC is more expensive though.

I'd say RB songs as there's the whole "multi-instrument" playability, and the DLC gets selected in "Random requests" in band world tour, always a nice thing when you get a DLC song you like while playing with your band.

15. pokefan

i already bought gh3 before you posted. in addition to selling gh3 on wii i also sold 3 more games ( if anybody cares , i sold re4 wii version, twilight princess, and mario and sonic olympics)i made $127 from those 3 games and gh3 . i found a used gh3 at a pawn shop for $70 . i plan to use those remaining $57 on points for rb songs

16. Elementman-Novapoke

Elementman-Novapoke Well-Known Member

Please bear in mind these are the DS versions of the game(s).

Which of these should I get? I think I can get 2 of these, well, I hope I can.

Final Fantasy III
    FF XII - Renevant Wings
    FF Tactics A2 - Grimoire of the Rift.
    LOZ: Phantom Hourglass.

Also, I've never had a FF game before, or a LOZ one before (yes, it's odd, I know). Thanks in advance!

17. pokefan

if you can get two , get FFIII and LOZ , if only one then FFIII

18. Honsy

Honsy Screaming Narwhal

If you can get 2,

LOZ and Final Fantasy Tactics A2.

FFIII is pretty bad.

19. Sakuri

Sakuri Banned

I was wondering which game I should get, out of these twi games:

Another Code: Two Memories
    Drawn To Life

They both look quite intresting. but which is better? Thanks in advance.

20. Darkrai*Fanatic36987

Darkrai*Fanatic36987 Darkrai Fanatic

How mush is a PSP nowdays? I know what game to get for it I just need to know the cost of that devious little handheld.