• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
I have a wii, and I don't know whether to get Sonic unleashed or Sonic and the Black knight.

Which is better?

Sonic unleashed, as it sticks more to the orginal Sonic games.

Haxon22

iJerk
If You have a PS3, Killzone 2 is a must buy

zipzap713

@Peteyism
I may get Fallout 3 but it isnt my kinda game and I dont like the blood factor in GoW2
Doesn't Gears have a Gore Off feature? I believe the first one had it.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Doesn't Gears have a Gore Off feature? I believe the first one had it.

I dunno, I will look into it.

Right I have been looking at the games avilble and here are the ones im getting, I also have maybes undernieth the "im getting bit";

I am deffinatly getting,

Burnout Paradise-Ultimate Box ,(I already techinacly have it my Grandma pre-oredered it so yer....)

Mass effect

Halo 3

Halo wars limited edition ,(a fun yet simple game that I dont have to put to much effort into)

Fable 2, (heard its a great Action RPG, so I thougth I may pick it up.)

New super mario bros DS, (I have played it before and couldnt get enougth off it a must have for people with Ds's)

Prince of Persia, (looks fun and not to hard :D)

Then, Star Ocean: The last hope, (now as I live in Spain and im english im getting it in the UK (the same as all these other games) but im goign to pre order it from amazon)

Maybes

Need for speed-Undercover
Skate 2

Both look like nice games But as there not under 20 pound (my price range) I may not get either one and just save up for updates on the others.

So from what games im getting you can see what I like, I do have some things that I have to stick by.

Must be under 15 or so pound (I think around 20 dollars), It must be fun and not to hard. Thats it.

Oh, and also if anyone knows around how mayn Microstf points im going to need for the updates for the games im getting that would be great thanks.

S.Bustathelimit

Cobalt_Latios

It's a video game, get over it.
Ironically, I said something similar when I saw a screenshot for the game Half-Life about 11 years ago. It's now one of my favorite games.

*C_L*

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^

Cobalt_Latios

Is anyone going to help me?
The Orange Box (if you can find it - contains: Half Life 2, HL2: episode 1 and 2, Portal, Team Fortress 2)
Tales of Vesperia (unless you've already mentioned it)
Eternal Sonata
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (if only for the ability to play the original two for free on XBLA).

Those are my suggestions.

Think you've got enough?

*C_L*

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
The Orange Box (if you can find it - contains: Half Life 2, HL2: episode 1 and 2, Portal, Team Fortress 2)
Tales of Vesperia (unless you've already mentioned it)
Eternal Sonata
Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (if only for the ability to play the original two for free on XBLA).

Those are my suggestions.

Think you've got enough?

*C_L*

I dont like the first ones, I cant get ToV as im english not American, I have been told Eternal sonata is rubish, Whats Banjo nuts and :S

Pikachu78

Spider-Dan
Oh yeah you must get Resi Evil 5 now it's out. You might be very scared and not like the new creepy zombies but it's a fun game.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
I have my games no need to worry now, thanks for all the sugestions people, Im getting a new gamertag so I can download stuff so if you wanna add me send me a message with you gamertag on here and I will add you when I get round to getting my new gameertag.

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Alright,I need recommendations for games that appeal to a 14 year old boy. Any ideas?

It depends on what conles you have and what kinda game genre of games you like, so either shooting, RPG, or others..................

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
Alright,I need recommendations for games that appeal to a 14 year old boy. Any ideas?

I agree with S.Bustathedog. We can't help you unless you state what consoles you have and what genres you like, since people of different ages and sexes like different games.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i'm thinking of buying a new game for my Wii, i already havre mario kart Wii and i liked it so i was wondering if there were more good racinggames made for this console, realistic or imagination based both are good to me, as long as it can be played with multiple people at once.

treespyro

Vintage much?
i'm thinking of buying a new game for my Wii, i already havre mario kart Wii and i liked it so i was wondering if there were more good racinggames made for this console, realistic or imagination based both are good to me, as long as it can be played with multiple people at once.

There are no racing games but games that can be played with with heaps of people
Try That Mario Baseball game, Mario Party 8, Super Smash Brawl or maybe a sports game

zipzap713

@Peteyism
WHile not a sports game, a great multiplayer game I would recommend is Boom Blox. A bit kiddy, but fun.