• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i'm searching for a good WW2 shooter but it cannot be from medal of honor or
call of duty since i already played all of those. does somebody knows a first person WW2 shooter with good realism effects?

it must be for the PS3 or for the PC.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
call of duty since i already played all of those. does somebody knows a first person WW2 shooter with good realism effects?

Hello, I am going on a trip to north carolina in a few days and i have $115 USD And i would like a good DS game that will not bore me. So far i have: Pearl,MD2 Time,Dragon Quest Joker and ACWW Help?

pokefan

Hello, I am going on a trip to north carolina in a few days and i have $115 USD And i would like a good DS game that will not bore me. So far i have: Pearl,MD2 Time,Dragon Quest Joker and ACWW Help?

edit: oh those are the ones you already have , lol, i thought those were ones you were thinking of buying .well then.

if you like music then get guitar hero on tour

if you like survival horror then get dementia: the ward

or if you want to get another pokemon game then i geuss get ranger

or if you like rpgs then either FFIII or that ds spinoff of FFXII not sure what it's full name is and i haven't actually played the latter

Last edited:

ankokuryu

EpiC PhAiL
(s.i.e) said:

Wolfenstein looks like its going to be a good WWII FPS. Still don't know its launch day yet though. xP

The World Ends With You. I can guarantee it won't disappoint. In fact, you'll probably be hooked to it for the entire trip.

Last edited:

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Wolfenstein looks like its going to be a good WWII FPS. Still don't know its launch day yet though. xP

hm, looks promesing i'll browse on the internet if i can find anything.
thank you.

Okay thanks for the answers. the world ends... graphics from gamestops website seemed iffy, but it sounds excellent. Demintumia I wanted for christmas and never got it. Actually ive never seen it instore either. Guitar Hero on tour is horrid absoultly horrid. I already have ranger but traded it in.

ankokuryu

EpiC PhAiL
Okay thanks for the answers. the world ends... graphics from gamestops website seemed iffy, but it sounds excellent. Demintumia I wanted for christmas and never got it. Actually ive never seen it instore either. Guitar Hero on tour is horrid absoultly horrid. I already have ranger but traded it in.

Iffy graphics? You've gotta be kidding me. Sure, it may look weird with all the stylized graffiti and tribal art but... seriously. The World Ends With You offers you the pinnacle of 2D gaming on the DS. And this is coming from someone who's played too many DS games to count. =P

Okay now after thinking ive seen 3 games i want:

Ninja Gaiden DS
The legend Of Zelda Phantom Hour Glass
The World Ends with you.

Im most likely going to buy Hourglass today, and think about the other two.

EDIT: Today I Got TLOZPHG. My mom didnt want me getting The world.. because she thought the price was ridouclus for a DS game. @_@. ninja gaiden i want to find soon because that seems good but i heard that people have beaten it in 6 1/2 hrs. So hopefully ill buy the world.

Last edited:

latios reborn

I am after a new Ds game myself now and I have no idea what to get..

I was thinking about importing metel slug 7, platinu, pokemon ranger or One Piece: Gear spirit.
Or getting something like GH: on tour or advance wars (again).

pokefan

I am after a new Ds game myself now and I have no idea what to get..

I was thinking about importing metel slug 7, platinu, pokemon ranger or One Piece: Gear spirit.
Or getting something like GH: on tour or advance wars (again).

if you like music and would like to be able to have somewhat of a similar guitar hero experience on the go then get guitar hero on tour

fhqwhgads

Is FFIV (DS) worth getting again if I already beat the SNES and the GBA version? Basically, the only differences are the bosses and the wi-fi system, but...I remember I totally got bored after becoming a perfectionist in the GBA version.

(I also heard the pronounciation of names are quite...awkward.)
The only differences would be the added plot moments, the change in the boss strategy, an insane spike in overall difficulty, Kain becoming right-handed, Whyt, Wi-Fi, and a New Game +. In other words, I don't give a **** how much you're tired of the older ones, buy it.

Thunder Giant

Forza Rossoneri!
I need a new ds game! Which one should I get, any recomendations!

ankokuryu

EpiC PhAiL
I need a new ds game! Which one should I get, any recomendations!
This really depends on what kind of games you like.

My favourite DS game of all time would be "The World Ends With You", which is an Action/RPG game.

There are many other good games out there such as
-The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
-Final Fantasy III/IV
-Elite Beat Agents
-Trauma Center: Under the Knife/2
-Final Fantasy A2: Grimoire of the Rift
-etc...

In the end though, it all comes down to your tastes.

Ventus3

Waiting for summer
I'm looking for a nice fantasy game for either the Wii or DS, any suggestions? (Something that's not too foul languaged, T or E would be good)

mimejr.james

< The one and only
I'm looking for a good PSP game. Any genre's good. I'm choosing between Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2. My decision's leaning to Crisis Core, but I'm open to other suggestions.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I'm looking for a good PSP game. Any genre's good. I'm choosing between Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Naruto Ultimate Ninja Heroes 2. My decision's leaning to Crisis Core, but I'm open to other suggestions.

Tekken DR is really good as well as God of War: Chains of Olympus and Ridge Racer

They are top picks

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
So I'm putting up my new computer, which will hopefully work faster than my old one, and I'm craving a good turn-based game. Strategy, real-time, I'm not too picky at the moment; I'd just like to get a good idea of what's out there.

Also, I know there are those big turn-based franchises such as Civilization and Warhammer, the later of which I'm interested in. However, I also know that there are a lot of expeansion packs and spin-offs. If I were to get a game such as those, is there a way I could get the experience without buying hundreds of other expansions?

treespyro

Vintage much?
You can get one of those Train Simulation games, I saw a really cool one which starts from the Steam Age

Or you can get a really good game in my opinion called the Movies..Look it up