• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "What Game(s) Should I Get?" Topic

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
How's Killzone 2 for the PS3 ?

zipzap713

@Peteyism
How's Killzone 2 for the PS3 ?
I thought the demo was pretty good. Don't know anyone who owns it, or anyone that has played the full game though. But you should try the demo to see if you like it. Took me a bit to make the controls personally ideal though. So you might want to fiddle with them.

fhqwhgads

I thought the demo was pretty good. Don't know anyone who owns it, or anyone that has played the full game though. But you should try the demo to see if you like it. Took me a bit to make the controls personally ideal though. So you might want to fiddle with them.
People also liked the HAZE demo.

And the LAIR demo.

PS3 caps-locked titles always suck.

Cobalt_Latios

People also liked the HAZE demo.

And the LAIR demo.

PS3 caps-locked titles always suck.
I'm beginning to see a pattern here... ;)

edit: I thought LAIR had somekind of update that made the game semi-playable? Or was this just a farce of sorts?

*C_L*

fhqwhgads

*C_L*
The update was, "Fine, here's the analog controls we should have had at launch, now rate our game higher than 3."
But reviews like Killzone 2, where both Haze and Lair bombed in the review dept.
So? Reviews don't affect anyone but the businesses who made the game.

Thunder Giant

Forza Rossoneri!
Hi! I have 500 Wii points, but I am not sure what game to get. Super Mario Bros. 3 comes to mind, but is there anything else that I could spend the points on. I pretty much like all genres. Any help would be great.

Junpei Iori

Fight the Powah!
Hey, has anyone here played Blue Dragon? I just bought it from eBay and I want to know if it's any good.

latios reborn

Harvest moon. (what ever the new one is called) Or Metal Slug 7 or FF:CC echoes of time?

Last edited:

Super_Trainer

Im planning on getting a Nintendo Wii soon and i've been looking at games and one that looks appealing to me is Super Mario Galaxy. I just want to know if Super Mario Galaxy is somewhat like Super Mario Sunshine or Super Mario 64, and what is the gameplay like? Can you play with a gamecube controller?

pit-fall

Angels Amoonguss
I'm thinking of downloading Killzone: Liberation onto my PSP. Anyone play it?

I was also considering Phantasy Star on the PSP. I've played Phantasy Star Online I & II on the Gamecude and loved it, just wondering if the PSP version was any good?

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
I'm thinking of downloading Killzone: Liberation onto my PSP. Anyone play it?

I was also considering Phantasy Star on the PSP. I've played Phantasy Star Online I & II on the Gamecude and loved it, just wondering if the PSP version was any good?

Well I have tried the Phantasy Star on PSP and even though it wasn't my cup of tea. It was quite decent so I assume you will like it

Lucazard

Spoof Man™
Im planning on getting a Nintendo Wii soon and i've been looking at games and one that looks appealing to me is Super Mario Galaxy. I just want to know if Super Mario Galaxy is somewhat like Super Mario Sunshine or Super Mario 64, and what is the gameplay like? Can you play with a gamecube controller?

It is but it is unplayable with GC controller.

dragon-dark-master

Thanks SPPf. TTYL
I'd say go for Madworld...

LITTLE NOTE ABOUT MADWORLD: The reason it is in black and white (apart from the blood) is because if it wasnt, it would be R and you are not allowed to sell R rated games in Australia... (Anyone remember the HUGE thing with the latest GTA???)

gtaivfan07

Srry dude you just the wii remote and nunchuk. For me its sorta like super mario sunshine except it has better graphics and the power ups are pretty cool

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I advise getting Super Mario Galaxy. It's a little disorienting at first, but after you get the hang of it, it's quite a ride.

On another note, does anyone know if the PS2 version of The Force Unleashed is any good? I've heard that there are gameplay differences between the various consoles, and that the PS2 one got the short end of the feature stick.