• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "Where can I buy this?" Thread

Psychic

Really and truly
I've been looking to get a Volcarona plushie for a while, but some googling hasn't turned anything up and I can't seem to find one on Pokevault either. Does anyone know if there was ever an official one made and where I could buy it if there has been?
I believe the only Volcarona plush is this one from the "My Pokemon Collection" (MPC) line. You might be able to find one on InfernoCat.com.

Sorry, but these are not official Pokemon products, but rather customs made by an artist. Also, they look like clay sculptures, not plushies!

~Psychic

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Question: Does anyone know if there's an official merchandise for Ash's cap? If yes, where can I find it?

I've looked on Amazon using "サトシのキャップ" but the models I've found seems to be all customs. I was looking something official.

Can anyone help?

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Does anyone know where to buy an Ash-Greninja plush?

cloverize

Looking for the ghost skirt

This might be very different from what is normally posted here but its worth a shot at this point. My gf has been looking for months now trying to find some where to buy this skirt (the ghost version) aminoapps. com /page/pokemon/8148605/which-pokemon-skirt-should-i-buy .
If anyone knows some dark corner of the internet i could possible find one of these or has one in their possession that they would possibly part with i would be eternally grateful.

I suppose it's worth a shot to ask if anybody knows anyone who's got a shaymin sky form moncolle figure for sale at a decent price.

T.W.I.

Undercover Rocket
In the latest Nintendo Direct, behind Masuda in the top left corner was a Ho-Oh plush. Does anyone know if that's a new model? Or if it's an older one? If so, where could I find one?

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
In the latest Nintendo Direct, behind Masuda in the top left corner was a Ho-Oh plush. Does anyone know if that's a new model? Or if it's an older one? If so, where could I find one?

I'd like to know this one too, as I'd like the Lugia.

lcondy99

I’ve had a break from Pokemon recently just with other commitments and financial purposes and want to get back into it. I want to start from generation 1 and work my way through and wanted to know the best place to get consoles for generations 1+2. I have been looking CEX for Pokemon diamond but unsure if the game will be 100% working. I regret getting rid of my games now ha. Any suggestions on where to start?

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I’ve had a break from Pokemon recently just with other commitments and financial purposes and want to get back into it. I want to start from generation 1 and work my way through and wanted to know the best place to get consoles for generations 1+2. I have been looking CEX for Pokemon diamond but unsure if the game will be 100% working. I regret getting rid of my games now ha. Any suggestions on where to start?
I generally check via articles like this one: https://pokemonessentials.wordpress.com/2014/02/04/spotting-fake-counterfeit-pokemon-games/ -- to compare it to the copy of the game I'm interested in to make sure that they're legit copies. I have a copy of it and it still works ok. Have you tried checking via Amazon? I sometimes see them there.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Another piece of merchandise I'm looking is Chiang-Yi's release of the manga adapting the Lucario movie. Checking on Bulbapedia I know it exist but I have no idea where to look for as the usual places like Amazon doesn't have it.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Hi! I’m looking for a Rayquaza plush. Mainly, the Pokémon Center one. But it’s been out of stock on that site for MONTHS, and I don’t know if it’ll get back on anytime soon. All the ones I’ve seen elsewhere appear to be Chinese knockoffs. I did find one here (but it doesn’t have an actual picture):
and a Shiny one here:
but i don’t even know if these are legit. I’ll post this on my status to get a quicker response.
Anyone know if these are legit, or if not, where I can get a real Rayquaza plush?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
Found a very similar green Rayquaza via Amazon.

Rayquaza

Teravolt

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
That’s probably fake. What about the $23 shiny one? the site seems legit, but i dunno.
Yea I was wondering about that. The shiny one you linked to seemed too pale colored, like more of a grey than a black color.

Last edited:

Teravolt

Yea I was wondering about that. The shiny one you linked to seemed too pale colored, like more of a grey than a black color.
I’m not sure. The site actually linked to some articles explaining fake shinies and how to spot them, so it would be hypocritical for the site to then sell fake plushies. I really don’t know. I’d be able to see if it was fake if I had the plush in front of me, but it’s so hard to do with online pictures...