• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official "Where can I buy this?" Thread

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
I’m not sure. The site actually linked to some articles explaining fake shinies and how to spot them, so it would be hypocritical for the site to then sell fake plushies. I really don’t know. I’d be able to see if it was fake if I had the plush in front of me, but it’s so hard to do with online pictures...
Maybe. Could just be a lighting issue.

Titanshroud

Hey, i am searching for Topps Candy Container which seem to be very rare these days. Maybe somebody have suggestions where to look?

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The only problem is that the pics of games on eBay aren’t always the actual product you’re getting and it’s really hard to verify if it’s a fake by pics seen online only. That is how I ended up with a fake Emerald game. Luckily it didn’t cost me too much money but it still is fake. I could not see if the label was reflective or if the plastic was translucent or not or the stamped number.

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
The only problem is that the pics of games on eBay aren’t always the actual product you’re getting and it’s really hard to verify if it’s a fake by pics seen online only. That is how I ended up with a fake Emerald game. Luckily it didn’t cost me too much money but it still is fake. I could not see if the label was reflective or if the plastic was translucent or not or the stamped number.
Yea, that's the tricky part. I generally go through used game stores, so the article could be of use for that kind of thing. Online, it's taking a chance.

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart
Hi! I’m looking for a Shining Fates Elite Trainer box for around retail price ($50-60), but I can’t find one anywhere online. My local stores have been wiped of cards for the past year now. Does anyone have a link to where I might be able to get one?