• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Wii U Discussion Thread

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
You take the controller apart, first. No risk of damaging anything that way. Besides, this isn't an old man, it's a kid wearing his grandpa's old clothes. Or great, great, great, great grandpa's clothes.

Last edited:

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
Im saying a lot of poor folks will be confused to die kingdom come, tha'ts what I was "going on about" mate.

I legitimately cannot understand what you are trying to say here. I understand the words and I think I can see a rough semblance of a point, but the sentence structure is shot to buggery and makes no sense. People will be "confused to die kingdom come"? What the hell does that mean?

woot21

super noob
I know that the Homebrew channel on the Wii doesn't, for one.
That is kind of irrelevant, since the Homebrew channel isn't a channel that Nintendo supports, and actually made an effort to prevent from working.

As for older Wii game not recognizing Wiimote Pluses, I have never had any problems with Wii Sports or any other of my old games accepting it (the gold Wiimote Plus that came with SS).

woot21 out dawgs

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
As for older Wii game not recognizing Wiimote Pluses, I have never had any problems with Wii Sports or any other of my old games accepting it (the gold Wiimote Plus that came with SS).

woot21 out dawgs

Yeah, they'll all work with it, they just wont use the extra accuracy the Plus is capable of.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Which we've established several times is a complete non-issue. You may in fact be the only person anywhere getting in a "tissy fit" [sic] over it.

Im not having a tissy fit at all, because unlike the rest of the blokes I can actually read the back of the things I buy. But this is America, the land where self entitled customers want more bang for their buck and throw a tantrum when they "feel" certain ways. They cause up a stink over nothing but their own emotions, so you can see my concern on some level.

O fortuna are you telling me you dont know what confused to hell and back means? Really? You need to read more classics.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ole?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Well look at that.

Last edited:

BCVM22

and throw a tantrum when they "feel" certain ways.

They cause up a stink over nothing but their own emotions, so you can see my concern on some level.

Again, you are in fact the first person I've seen to raise any concern whatsoever over the matter of which games take which controllers.

O fortuna are you telling me you dont know what confused to hell and back means? Really? You need to read more classics.

Or you need to stop mixing your colloquialisms, which is half the reason no one has any damn idea what you're saying half the time. "Tissy fit", for example. This is not a thing. There is no such thing as a "tissy fit". There is "tizzy", as in "worked himself into a tizzy", like a frenzy, and there is "hissy fit", as in "having a hissy fit". Problem is, you managed to combine the two into something that is at best vaguely recognizable and otherwise makes it exceedingly difficult to tell exactly what you're trying to convey, on the occasions where someone feels the need to stop and try and figure it out in the first place.

O Fortuna

Velut luna.

...but that's not what you posted. I even quoted you twice regarding the confusing bit. You tell me to read more, but you can't even read what you're posting! Look below again.

Im saying a lot of poor folks will be confused to die kingdom come, tha'ts what I was "going on about" mate.

I legitimately cannot understand what you are trying to say here. I understand the words and I think I can see a rough semblance of a point, but the sentence structure is shot to buggery and makes no sense. People will be "confused to die kingdom come"? What the hell does that mean?

You see. I expressed confusion over you talking about people "being confused to die kingdom come". That makes no coherent sense in any language. I understand the term "to hell and back" (although I've never heard of anyone being "confused to hell and back"), but that has literally nothing to do with what either you or I posted.

I am not trying to be mean, but you honestly need to stop trying to sound cleverer than you are. It smacks of over-compensation and nobody takes you seriously. It's like BCVM22 mentioned, you are mixing colloquialisms and confusing everyone. You have combined "tizzy" and "hissy fit" to be a tissy fit, which is a term exclusively used by you and you alone.

You may have some valid points, but your aggressive manner and nonsensical sentence structure confuse and alienate almost everyone in this thread. People will disagree with you, but that is the very nature of discussion. If you address their points calmly, and without trying to make your posts grandiose, people will respect you more and have proper discussions with you.

Last edited:

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
The proper way to say that is "more clever than you actually are"^. I am not overcompensating at all, I simply enjoy speaking like this and seeing how people react. However when they get ignorant,snide and talk up a storm of bullcrap, I get volatile with them. Yes it would be easier for people to understand if I wrote normally but, I choose to refrain from doing so. As for sentence structure it might seem a little confusing but that is the structure people actually speak in. In this day in age people dont speak the way they write which is a tad unfortunate so I just do it like that.

As to why I was annoyed with BVCM22 its because he's operating under the assumption that my point has no validity because of the facts he presumes he knows himself. If you are going to refute someone at least get some more info.

If you dont know what the term die kingdom come means you ought to read more old English literature, I use a lot of phrasing that is common to places that were colonized by the English back in the day.

Culture Fortuna, learn it.

Moving on what Wii U games do you guys have?

I have Darksiders II,ZombieU,Assasins Creed III and Nintendo Land ( I got 4 for the price of 2 )

Im looking forward to purchasing
Batman Armored Edition( Didnt play the other games)
Warriors Orochi or Ninja Gaiden(Honestly I think Im going to get Warriors Orochi and just get Metal gear rising:revegeance instead of Ninja Gaiden)
NSMBU(eh I might just get the Yoshi game instead XD)
Bayonetta 2
Monolith Soft RPG
Pikmin 3
Monster Hunter Ultimate 3G
ScribbleNauts Unlimited(I dont know about this)
Lego City Undercover
Trine 2( its getting an update with the pro controller so I am going to get it now
Nano Assault Neo

And here's a bit of news for you folks. I like this sites game reviews
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/12/petition_started_to_get_dark_souls_ii_on_the_wii_u
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...uts_html5_games_to_the_test_on_wii_u_browser
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ntendo_land_doesnt_include_online_multiplayer
www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/12/trine_2_directors_cut_is_getting_an_update_next_week
www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/12/n...ally_going_to_feature_star_fox_and_excitebike

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/12/1...d-2015/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I think this article in tandem with the Iwata asks about building the Wii U hardware should offer enough explanation as to why Nintendo went with the build model they did for the Wii U
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/12/wii_u_is_the_greenest_hd_console

Gathering from what I read they were trying to make sure all the hardware worked in tandem with each other and functioned yet still remain within comfortable price range for mass production. in the Iwata asks the person in charge of the design of the machine had said they were having issues with the hardware companies and it wasnt working properly in the machine. But they were still able to put out a much more energy efficient console with parts that were better and at least up to snuff with the power of the Xbox360 and the PS3 without breaking their bank any further. There might be a large gap when they Xbox 720 comes out (Sony really doesnt have the funds for that) but that is just pointless speculation at this time. I think Nintendo at this time has an idea of how they will get 3rd party individuals to make games for their machine while people like Micheal Pachter and just content with being short sighted moronic idiots who make assumptions and come to these conclusions without doing their research thoroughly.

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
The proper way to say that is "more clever than you actually are"^. I am not overcompensating at all, I simply enjoy speaking like this and seeing how people react. However when they get ignorant,snide and talk up a storm of bullcrap, I get volatile with them. Yes it would be easier for people to understand if I wrote normally but, I choose to refrain from doing so. As for sentence structure it might seem a little confusing but that is the structure people actually speak in. In this day in age people dont speak the way they write which is a tad unfortunate so I just do it like that.

Please, for everyone's sake. Just stop.

If you dont know what the term die kingdom come means you ought to read more old English literature, I use a lot of phrasing that is common to places that were colonized by the English back in the day.

Source please, pretty sure you made up that phrase.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Ever heard of getting smacked to die kingdom come?

Oh wait you haven't since you arent from the Caribbean you bloody canook.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Ever heard of getting smacked to die kingdom come?

Oh wait you haven't since you arent from the Caribbean you bloody canook.

And you still have yet to provide a source... not to mention you're now changing your alleged source. It was old English literature before, now it's the Caribbean.

woot21

super noob
Please, for everyone's sake. Just stop.

Source please, pretty sure you made up that phrase.
By classic literature he means a song title by 1 Life 1 Love Family.

As for arceus7 himself, the more he post the more he is coming off like a troll, and not the fun type who acts stupid as all hell (Mr. E Goods).

woot21 out dawgs

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
And you still have yet to provide a source... not to mention you're now changing your alleged source. It was old English literature before, now it's the Caribbean.

Which was colonized by the British genius.

And its in the Bible go find it.

Woot familiarize yourself with what a troll is. Do I look like Im trying to annoy anyone?

Last edited:

Jb

Tsun in the streets

As to why I was annoyed with BVCM22 its because he's operating under the assumption that my point has no validity because of the facts he presumes he knows himself. If you are going to refute someone at least get some more info.

Moving on what Wii U games do you guys have?

I have Darksiders II,ZombieU,Assasins Creed III and Nintendo Land ( I got 4 for the price of 2 )

Im looking forward to purchasing
Batman Armored Edition( Didnt play the other games)
Warriors Orochi or Ninja Gaiden(Honestly I think Im going to get Warriors Orochi and just get Metal gear rising:revegeance instead of Ninja Gaiden)
NSMBU(eh I might just get the Yoshi game instead XD)
Bayonetta 2
Monolith Soft RPG
Pikmin 3
Monster Hunter Ultimate 3G
ScribbleNauts Unlimited(I dont know about this)
Lego City Undercover
Trine 2( its getting an update with the pro controller so I am going to get it now
Nano Assault Neo

And here's a bit of news for you folks. I like this sites game reviews
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/12/petition_started_to_get_dark_souls_ii_on_the_wii_u
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ts_html5_games_to_the_test_on_wii_u_browser
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...ntendo_land_doesnt_include_online_multiplayer
www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/12/trine_2_directors_cut_is_getting_an_update_next_week
www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/12/n...ally_going_to_feature_star_fox_and_excitebike

http://mynintendonews.com/2012/12/1...d-2015/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I think this article in tandem with the Iwata asks about building the Wii U hardware should offer enough explanation as to why Nintendo went with the build model they did for the Wii U
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2012/12/wii_u_is_the_greenest_hd_console

Gathering from what I read they were trying to make sure all the hardware worked in tandem with each other and functioned yet still remain within comfortable price range for mass production. in the Iwata asks the person in charge of the design of the machine had said they were having issues with the hardware companies and it wasnt working properly in the machine. But they were still able to put out a much more energy efficient console with parts that were better and at least up to snuff with the power of the Xbox360 and the PS3 without breaking their bank any further. There might be a large gap when they Xbox 720 comes out (Sony really doesnt have the funds for that) but that is just pointless speculation at this time. I think Nintendo at this time has an idea of how they will get 3rd party individuals to make games for their machine while people like Micheal Pachter and just content with being short sighted moronic idiots who make assumptions and come to these conclusions without doing their research thoroughly.
[img139]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465[/img139]
you bloody canook.
Are we really doing this?

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
[img139]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/154/912/berneydidnotread.gif?1318992465[/img139]

Are we really doing this?

Hey it sounds better than Flophead and Snowbat^

As for you JB?[video=youtube;Kt6rRNANSgI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt6rRNANSgI[/video]

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
The proper way to say that is "more clever than you actually are"^.

Both 'cleverer' and 'more clever' and acceptable comparatives. To me, 'cleverer' sounds more appropriate than 'more clever', but perhaps it is a difference between countries, as you are American and I am Australian. Nevertheless, don't try to school me in the English language; you will never win... especially if I were to try and pick apart the grammar mistakes in your posts.

I am not overcompensating at all, I simply enjoy speaking like this and seeing how people react. However when they get ignorant,snide and talk up a storm of bullcrap, I get volatile with them. Yes it would be easier for people to understand if I wrote normally but, I choose to refrain from doing so. As for sentence structure it might seem a little confusing but that is the structure people actually speak in. In this day in age people dont speak the way they write which is a tad unfortunate so I just do it like that.

You sound like a petulant teenager.

I couldn't care less why you're annoyed with BCVM22. (Seriously, scroll up and check a name. If you are going to refer to someone by name, at least get some more info.)

So, I googled it... Old English Literature‽‽‽ The only references I could find were some very uninteresting songs based on a Rastafarian bastardisation of the term "thy Kingdom come" from the Lord's Prayer. Are you even Rastafarian yourself?

"Culture" is not one concrete thing to be learnt. There are many different cultures to learn. I try to learn about a lot of them (as I firmly believe the pursuit of knowledge is one of Man's greatest pleasures). Nevertheless, I am not going to simply learn what I can simply to parrot these things back at people in an attempt to appear cultured and sophisticated.

Honestly, you're like the kind of guy who uses the word '*****rdly' in a conversation, just so that when people misconstrue the word and take offence, you can be smug when pointing out how they clearly don't understand its meaning or etymology. I was trying to give you some friendly advice, but you seem to be content in acting the fool.

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
I just said it was a Caribbean term so ... what do you think smartass ?

I've told you many times I'm not interested in you're advice which you decided to say wasn't advice at all(you keep contradicting yourself on so many levels), so please shut the hell up already.You're like a hamster.

And if you're giving someone advice you're supposed to be objective non judgmental and neutral in your speech. You weren't any of those three, so I have come to the conclusion you're very perceptive but also exceedingly arrogant. Why don't you have some of these purple pills, I'm sure they'll get you that perspective change you're in dire need of :eyeroll

And need I remind you that I am in fact a teenager so I dont understand what you think you are trying to prove. Just drop it already or would you prefer to be smacked like a cat who wont leave toilet paper alone?

Tsk. Tata O'Frackadoodle

Last edited:

O Fortuna

Velut luna.
I just said it was a Caribbean term so ... what do you think smartass ?

I've told you many times I'm not interested in you're advice which you decided to say wasn't advice at all(you keep contradicting yourself on so many levels), so please shut the hell up already.You're like a hamster.

And if you're giving someone advice you're supposed to be objective non judgmental and neutral in your speech. You weren't any of those three, so I have come to the conclusion you're very perceptive but also exceedingly arrogant. Why don't you have some of these purple pills, I'm sure they'll get you that perspective change you're in dire need of :eyeroll

And need I remind you that I am in fact a teenager so I dont understand what you think you are trying to prove. Just drop it already or would you prefer to be smacked like a cat who wont leave toilet paper alone?

Tsk. Tata O'Frackadoodle

tl;dr "I can't win an argument so I am throwing a tantrum and resorting to insults like "O'Frackadoodle", showing my level of intellect. I also believe hamsters can talk."