• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official Wishlist/Hunting Thread

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Are you currently looking for that special item? Post about it here. Please keep these rules in mind:

1. Overall wishlists may have non-Pokemon items or Pokemon items that are already covered by another section (i.e. TCG cards, video games, etc). However, your wishlist must have at least some Pokemon items that are not covered by a different section here.

2. Custom/commissioned items are okay. However, all items posted here must be appropriate for all ages.

3. You may update your wishlist every 2 weeks. If you have a significant update and it has not been 2 weeks, you may post, but if you abuse this you may get an infraction.

4. All other Pokemon Merchandise and SPPf Rules.

More rules/guidelines may be added as needed.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i guess i will start this off! some of these are things i am actively hunting down and would buy, while some are things i know i COULD buy at pretty much any time but haven't because they arent as high of priority and i dont have infinite money.

iBMqkbK.jpg

snowman pikachu
x2stoJ4.jpg

surfing pikachu ufo prize
fTQz5lH.jpg

design pikachu
UK4Didt.jpg

usa pokedoll plusle
9ivqPtJ.jpg

mini plusle
KqKkhWK.jpg

mini minun
Ol8UQJa.jpg

furry pokedoll chikorita
GDkUQG2.jpg

canvas chikorita
UVRl1lB.jpg

usa pokedoll chikorita
Vda5MOS.jpg

pokemon time raichu
gZr3XAO.jpg

jakks pacific raichu
mtqqF1s.jpg

canvas raichu
6Fjr5Pf.jpg

pc usa pichu pokedoll
AYMVOl1.jpg

spiky ear pichu
2nub2SO.jpg

pichu egg plush
UCgyFoD.jpg

pokemon petit

will put mre images later but pretty much everything lol. ESPECIALLY the pokedoll clefairy
jE9Ua0z.jpg

f64OZY3.jpg

yellow pikmin
VZGExPE.jpg

red pikmin

bKdpSvU.jpg

cupid kirby
EFNelWF.jpg

waddle doo
mGfDbsP.jpg

meta knight

qkjaq58.jpg

shy guy
DclPJhh.jpg

club nintendo yoshi

y8r2FUr.jpg

classic amy
cGgfyLF.jpg

SA amy
NSMnpCV.jpg

SA chao
dO1Uz8s.jpg

SA2 rouge

4D3FX6g.jpg

red nendoroid
AlC0uOG.jpg

takaratomy pichu

iVXDz6C.jpg

kirby hat figures

AK0VBKG.jpg

figuarts mario
ZPURohI.jpg

figuarts luigi
M4sOM9u.jpg

figuarts yoshi
EWLukb5.jpg

blue shell figure

woSisQr.jpg

sonic nendoroid

aQn7gE0.jpg

all of wave 4
ZUW67FV.jpg

smb series (except toad, he's preordered)

all of them (maybe will put pics later)

GfIk8dr.jpg

pokemon box
1RGrutE.jpg

pokemon red jp
3s3uwgD.jpg

pokemon blue jp
78BYhyT.jpg

pokemon green jp

1STcY7L.jpg

fe7 for gba
0BpoOkM.jpg

fe:ss for gba
PdglN5I.jpg

fe:por for gcn
xj14IIv.jpg

fe: rd for wii

rByUjjl.jpg

5dkNDNK.jpg

LcASKoY.jpg

NiGHTS games

aKJvdi3.jpg

mewtwo dna sweatshirt
NFRQ5LF.jpg

fall fennekin iphone case

H7joXuR.jpg

pikmin club nintendo tote

VGrPbFK.jpg

spinning sonic keychain

pw1YSg2.jpg

chao mood keychain

this is definitely not everything and a lot of my purchases tend to be i went to the website for something else and see something new and go OMG THAT IS CUTE I WANT IT. but here are a lot of the things i had bookmarked to potentially buy at a later date. so... yanno... if you want to buy me something for my birthday ;) jk

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
My wishlist is a bit short. I'm not completly into buying figure although I see no problem with it. Gee, there's even some that caught my interest enough I'd buy them but only if I found a fair deal. But with importing taxes and exchanges rates, it makes figures too much expansive.

Excluding figures, I'd prefer to have all items in my list as a digital version. They are easier to store and honestly, I'm more interested in having the content than showing off the physical thing. That's just my preference of course.

Anyway here it's:

CD's:

Whatever single has the song "Minna de Walk" ("Everyone walk together"). I'm not into the Kanto group - neither Indigo nor Orange Islands - but I love group character songs.

Books:

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Vol.1&2: Here, I'm specifically mentioning that one manga series where we see the DP series with no Brock or Team Rocket. It has no Paul as well, but nothing can be perfect lol

The Takeshi Shudo anime novelizations. Seems like a very interesting item to have even though I dislike his views on the anime world.

Games:

I'd like to have a GBAslot DS as well as Fire Red and Emerald. Though I'd only buy them if I find a very good deal.

DVDs:

I'd buy a monster-size box with all the anime movies. For series, I'd buy a box with AG, DP, BW and XY. Would get the one for the first series but only for completion's sake.

Toys:

That Ash and Serena figures that were released by Takara Tomy. Also, I wouldn't mind buying plushes or figures with Pikachu line, Minccino and Chespin since they are some of my favorite pokemons.

Non-pokemon related:

CD:

Super Sentai series 35 Song Best Parts 1 and 2. If shipping rates, importation taxes and exchange rates weren't so high, I'd gladly get it.

DVD:

The entire collection of Tensou Sentai Goseiger and Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger
Power Rangers Legacy Box
Saint Seiya the hades saga with the whole saga. The animation got bad at the final two batches, but I want it for completion sake
Any box with all Saint Seiya movies. I hate "Tenkai-hen" but I'd get the collection even it was a part of it.

Those are the ones I can remember from top of my mind. Might edit and add some more later as I remember them lol

Manga/Comics

Ring ni Kakeru
JSA Omnibus

Tekirai

heapz cool persin
Pokemon Time Eevee/Espeon/Umbreon pink travel pouch

3152_600.jpg

Tomy Suicune plush

TomySuicune.jpg

2009 Espeon and Umbreon metal strap

2994_600.png

Substitute Whimsicott strap

2336_600.png

2009 Espeon and Umbreon coin pouches

1335_600.jpg

Nendoroid+ Aigis poseable plush

CGD2-02168.jpg

I scour yahoo japan auctions frequently so if anyone sees any of these hit me up in case I've missed them *^*

Last edited:

Pathfinder

No Angel
$_57.JPG

My best friend from my childhood left me one and her Blue Version when she died. They were her treasures , and it's the only thing I own that I actually care about.

I put all of my pokemon , digimon , yugioh , and magic the gathering stuff in one box when I was moving back home a couple months ago and I guess one of my friends put it in with that by mistake. I haven't been able to find the box anywhere in the messy void that is my room yet so this weekend I'm going to go diving in the garage and hopefully it'll be in there.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm currently searching for a Sylveon plushie. (I think it's made by Tomy.) But I can never find it anywhere. :/ I always see the same Litleo, Pancham, Bunnelby, and Aurorus Plushies in every store I go to.

TheGreaterLucario

Honestly, the biggest item on my wishlist (and I do mean WISH- this thing I'd probably have to have custom-made) would have to be a life-size Lucario plushie. .......What? It's about as close as one could get to a real Lucario.

Rio!

Composer
Hm, my wish-item is more so something that would require a commission with someone willing to do it, but I'd like to get a Shiny Black Kyurem Plush sometime when I start seriously looking. :B

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Pretty much the only things on my Wishlist are plush toys of Roserade and Dragalge, the latter likely needing to be custom made (there is already a plush Roserade made by Banpresto). The Lucina Amiibo and the one for Greninja when it gets released rounds out my Wishlist for the time being.

Edit: Adding Zero Suit Samus' and Palutena's Amiibos to my wish list, with priority given to the first as I use her more often in Super Smash Bros for 3DS.

Last edited:
Plush: Obtainable (What I could see purchasing for myself in the future)
[SPOIL]
-1:1 Totodile (A bit of a long shot, but if the price was right...)
-Ho-oh Pokemon Center Plush
-Salamence Pokemon Center Plush
-Latias Pokemon Center Plush
-Kyogre Pokemon Center Plush
-Mega Charizard X Pokemon Center Plush
-Arcanine Petit Plush
-1:1 Mudkip
-1:1 Fennekin
-Pikachu MegaCharizard Y Mega Pokemon Center plush
-1:1 Marill
-Nidoran M or F UFO (or both)
-Nurse Wigglytuff UFO
-Nurse Chansey UFO/DX Plush
-Hawlucha Tomy Plush[/SPOIL]

Plush: Unobtainable (In my wildest dreams/if I actually had money I could throw at people)
[SPOIL]-UFO Typhlosion
-Magikarp Pokedoll
-Red Gyarados Pokemon Center Plush (haha This will never be mine.)
-Porygon2 PlushPlush (This will also never be mine. I'm not willing to spend $2,000 or whatever the going price is for that. Not even close.)
-Raichu Pokedoll (Missed out on this when it was released and I am kicking myself for it.)
-Canvas Ampharos
-Canvas Vulpix (also missed out on this years ago when it would have been a reasonable price)
-Natu Pokedoll
-Spheal Pokedoll
-Noctowl Pokedoll
-Swampert Pokedoll
-Wailord Pokemon Time Plush
-Wailord Pokemon Center Plush
-Banpresto Croconaw
-Fuzzy Tomy Furret
-Fuzzy Tomy Sentret
-Tropius UFO
-Absol Pokedoll
-Cofagrigus MPC
[/SPOIL]

Tomy Figures (Obtainable)
[SPOIL]
-Mega Charizard X
-Talonflame
-Goodra/Goomy
-Zoroark
-Kyogre (Hyper Size or Regular)
-Caterpie
-Magikarp
-Umbreon
-Glaceon
-Dusknoir
-Porygon
-Nidoking
-Mudkip
-Tangela
-Gliscor
-Lapras[/SPOIL]

Tomy Figures (Unobtainable)
[SPOIL]
-Slugma
-Magcargo
-Dunsparce
-Murkrow
-Furret
-Breloom
-Octillery
-Nidorans
-Nidorino
-Nidorina
-Nidoqueen
-Persian
-Sharpedo
-Wailord
-Ninetales
-Ponyta/Rapidash
-Scizor
-Aerodactyl
-Murkrow
-Natu
-Xatu
-Ampharos
-Gardevoir
-Hitmontop[/spoil]

Viviaren

Smug Snek
STUFF I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET

Virizion pokedoll, Pokemon Center Virizion plush, Takara Tomy Virizion plush- I already have this one but I found out she’s a factory reject sadly,MPC Virizion plush, Tomy Virizion figure, Takara Tomy Virizion figure (the 5 inch poseable one), Anything else Virizion related, Pokemon Center Chesnaught plush, Chesnaught Pokedoll, Quilladin plush, 1:1 Chespin plush, Pokemon Center Xerneas plush, Xerneas Pokedoll.

STUFF I REALLY WANT BUT I KNOW I’LL NEVER OWN ;^;
Giant Raikou plush, Giant Tyrantitar plush, Shiny Raikou Pokedoll, Giant Play by Play Mewtwo plush, Black Kyurem pokedoll, Pokemon Center Black Kyurem plush, Zekrom Pokedoll, 1:1 Snivy plush, Sleeping Snivy plush, Shiny Snivy plush, Blaziken Pokedoll.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Well, I just saw Pop Star Pikachu. . .

Wishlist:
(I'm just going to wing the spelling here, the ones with * are ones I could possibly afford/find)

Pop star Pikachu plush (Pokémon Center)*
Plusle & Minun plushies (Pokémon Center)*
Rayquaza plush (Pokémon Center)*
Mega Diancie plush (Pokémon Center)*
Mega Absol plush (Pokémon Center)*

Klefki Keyring (Pokémon Center Japan)
Autumn print Pikachu plush (Pokémon Center Japan)

Crobat plush (I'm sure one exists)*
XL Lapras plush (I feel like I saw one at some point)

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm currently searching for a Sylveon plushie. (I think it's made by Tomy.) But I can never find it anywhere. :/ I always see the same Litleo, Pancham, Bunnelby, and Aurorus Plushies in every store I go to.

Finally found it! Yeah, I way overpaid for it (I got it at an anime/comic book/other nerdy stuff convention, and stuff at conventions are always overpriced) but I'll probably never find it anywhere so...

The booth I bought it at also had the other Eeveelutions, and they were $15. Sylveon was $20. Of course, the one I want is more expensive... :/

Now my next goal is to find Togekiss and Musharna plushies... I doubt that will happen though...

Psychic

Really and truly
Crobat plush (I'm sure one exists)*
XL Lapras plush (I feel like I saw one at some point)
I don't believe there are any official Crobat plush, sorry. :< The giant Lapras is also an older and very rare plush from the original New York Pokemon Center. It's hard to come by and pretty expensive.

Now my next goal is to find Togekiss and Musharna plushies... I doubt that will happen though...
There are actually four different Togekiss plush! There's a Pokedoll, and ones by Tomy, Jakks and Banpresto. There's also a Musharna plush by Tomy and one from the "My Pokemon Collection" (MPC) line.

~Psychic

Pokemon
[spoil]- Serena's Pancham
- Mega-Pokecenter Pikachu-Charizard
- Display of Bandit Ring (JAP)
- Shiny Rayquaza Pokemon Center[/spoil]

Non-Pokemon
[spoil]- Elizabeth Plush
- Gintoki Figure[/spoil]