• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Sceprile

Reptiler
wheres name rater?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I got Exp. Share, but... does all my Pokémon automatically get Exp when the Pokémon I use win..? I don't have to have it on a Pokémon..? ._. I don't want my Pokémon to level up too much (gets too easy), so, is there any way I can turn this off?

Ganieda

Midnight Valkyrie
I am trying to get Eevee to evolve into Sylveon. Do all 3 stats in poke-amie have to be maxed? If yes, how do I max Enjoyment (other 2 are maxed)?

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
wheres name rater?

Camphrier Town

I got Exp. Share, but... does all my Pokémon automatically get Exp when the Pokémon I use win..? I don't have to have it on a Pokémon..? ._. I don't want my Pokémon to level up too much (gets too easy), so, is there any way I can turn this off?

Go to your bag and look for exp share in key items. Then select the option "off"

I am trying to get Eevee to evolve into Sylveon. Do all 3 stats in poke-amie have to be maxed? If yes, how do I max Enjoyment (other 2 are maxed)?

Enjoyment is just playing games, I think only affection has to be maxed. All you need now is a fairy type move on eevee and then level it up.

Ganieda

Midnight Valkyrie
Oh okay! So how do I get a fairy type move on it?

MrDuck

Anyone know how to get to that yellow pokeball on route 5, I always jump off the rail...

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
I have just reached Lumiose City and got onto Route 5 can anyone tell me where I can get Aurous/regeneration of sail fossil; can someone trade me a Skelp as I have X version and would like a Dragalge on my team (love the typing); Eevee and Helioptile?

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Camphrier Town

Go to your bag and look for exp share in key items. Then select the option "off"

Enjoyment is just playing games, I think only affection has to be maxed. All you need now is a fairy type move on eevee and then level it up.

Damn, that's so obvious, I feel stupid for not even checking. ^^" Thank you kindly, though.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Oh okay! So how do I get a fairy type move on it?

Oh you removed baby doll eyes? That's what I did too... I had to find a heartscale (Located in route 8 with dowsing machine) and then go to dendemill town. Learning it baby doll eyes again. Leveled it up and tada ;p

Ganieda

Midnight Valkyrie
Oh you removed baby doll eyes? That's what I did too... I had to find a heartscale (Located in route 8 with dowsing machine) and then go to dendemill town. Learning it baby doll eyes again. Leveled it up and tada ;p

Yeah I caught my eevee wild (could not find a female to breed) and it already didn't have it anymore =( Thanks for the Info! Heartscale I have...but can't go to dendemill yet, hope it won't take long (in Geosenge now...)

Kotone

Hpw do you change hair style. I can change clothes and lenses and I haven't fought the 2nd gym yet. Mirrors don't do anything. Is there a prerequisite?

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Yeah I caught my eevee wild (could not find a female to breed) and it already didn't have it anymore =( Thanks for the Info! Heartscale I have...but can't go to dendemill yet, hope it won't take long (in Geosenge now...)
Good look, You'll get there ;3

Is Eevee on route 10? and is it extremely rare?
Eevee is there and it's pretty common.

Hpw do you change hair style. I can change clothes and lenses and I haven't fought the 2nd gym yet. Mirrors don't do anything. Is there a prerequisite?
If I'm not mistaken there should be a barber somewhere in Lumiose city

I'm stuck in this place where I'm that Eiffel tower is - WHERE IN THE WORLD IS TEH POKEMON CENTRE THERE?! xD Help? :3 nya~

There are actually three pokémon centers, in every part of the town.