• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Carruls

Shiny hunter
Does anyone know what pokemon can learn false swipe early in the game?

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Ok... Before I spend the entire night soft Reseting is there still the 12.5% chance of getting a female starter?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Ok... Before I spend the entire night soft Reseting is there still the 12.5% chance of getting a female starter?

Yes, I think it's the case, saddly.

Anyone have a list of good attack moves (via TM or level up) that these guys can use?
Tyrantrum
Clawitzer
Helioptile
Aurorus
Goodra
Florges
Trevnant
Gourgeist

I'm having serious issues picking a team :s

Sillybeans

Can any1 tell me where the Big Nugget buyer is? i have 20...

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Anyone have a list of good attack moves (via TM or level up) that these guys can use?
Tyrantrum
Clawitzer
Helioptile
Aurorus
Goodra
Florges
Trevnant
Gourgeist

I did used Helioptile and Tyrantrum. If you are interested, I can use of my personal experience and give you some of the moves they can learn;

Helioptile (I also combined Heliolisk's moveset): Thundershock, Charge, Parabolic Charge, Thunderbolt (TM), Thunder (move relearner), Quick Attack, Razor Wind, Bulldoze, Volt Switch, Return (TM), Rock Tomb (TM), Thunder Wave (TM), Low Sweep (TM), Surf (TM), Grass Knot (TM), Charge Beam (TM), Dragon Tail (TM).

Tyrantrum: Head Smash (move relearner), Bite, Bide, Dragon Tail, Dragon Claw, Crunch, Stomp (move relearner), Charm, Ancient Power, Rock Smash (TM), Strength (HM), Rock Tomb (TM), Aerial Ace (TM), Stealth Rock.

gabric

has anyone found a dusk stone? other then thepost game and super training ones

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Tyrantrum
Clawitzer
Helioptile
Aurorus
Goodra
Florges
Trevnant
Gourgeist

Goodra has a pretty great range of moves.

Outrage
Earthquake
Dragon Pulse
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Fire Blast
Focus Blast
Sludge Bomb

Note that its Special Attack is higher than its Attack.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Anyone know where I can get a Sun Stone in-game without doing Super Training?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Anyone know where I can get a Sun Stone in-game without doing Super Training?

In Shalour City, Tierno gave you a 'Intriguing Stone'. Once you went to the Tower of Mastery, go in front of the Pokémon Center, go to east until you see a man who's "looking for something". Show him the stone and he'll give you a Sun Stone in exchange.

Shraeder

It's Lit
How do you get into Boutique Couture in Lumiose City?

RNG_Reporter

Goodra has a pretty great range of moves.

Outrage
Earthquake
Dragon Pulse
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Fire Blast
Focus Blast
Sludge Bomb

Note that its Special Attack is higher than its Attack.

Everyone loves this Pokemon.. and it's understandable, it looks like it has a lot of great things going for it. Is it OU? Idk about that.. but it's a wall that's for sure.

-----------
Does anyone know a quality Fairy Pokemon that can last all game? That flower thing doesn't do much and isn't strong, and that cotton thing isnt the best.

Is Sylveon THAT good?