1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official X & Y Help Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Wulava, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Valkoor

Valkoor Member

Does anyone know if Sylveon can learn Fly?

2. scraftyduo

scraftyduo New Member

Can someone tell me if you can actually get an emolga on route 10? I've been training there for all of today and yesterday and I still havent seen one.

3. Ryuun12

Ryuun12 Well-Known Member

So I heard that Doublade learns Iron Head around 42-44. And that it learns Sacred Sword at 51. Does Honedge learn them earlier? I mean seems obvious. But I'm wondering if only Doublade learns them.

4. Navarch

Navarch Well-Known Member

Asking this again...

5. Draknir

Draknir Fear the Deer

No, it can not.

They're there. They're just very rare. I came across just one while searching for an Eevee, of which I found five.

6. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Doublade learns Iron Head at 45, not sure about Honedge as I let mine evolve as soon as it could.

7. Shraeder

Shraeder It's Lit

Nope, it does not.

8. Kentheten

Kentheten Ace Trainer

Stupid question that's probably been asked already, but how do you get sylveon?

9. Ryuun12

Yeah I wanted to have it as Doublade as little as possible. Lol. Not really into it as much. But hey I could learn to like it. I'll just let him evolve. Thank you for your help. :)

10. Everlasting

Everlasting Everything stays.

To evolve Eevee into Sylveon, you must level it up while it has...
    - A minimum of two hearts in Affection of Pokémon-Amie.
    - A Fairy type move in its moveset.

You can catch Eevee with Baby-Doll Eye if its level is under 20, but it can learn Charm a little bit later.

11. Ryuun12

It needs to know a fairy move, and play with it in Pokemon Amie a lot. Best is when after petting it you see dozens of hearts fly up and you see some sparkles. There are Eevee on Route 10 and make sure to catch one at 19 because it knows Baby-doll Eyes. At level 20 it forgets in return for Refresh. There is also a hidden Rare Candy on the beach near the Aquarium in Ambrette Town I believe. I think its called Ambrette town. Whichever is below Cyllage City.

12. shenlon

shenlon Active Member

Just beat the elite 4 , phew finally.

I have a Question though

Is it possible to get a floette that looks like AZ's ?

13. Pilpulp

Pilpulp 美的

Howcome at the daycare when I put a pokemon with ditto, such as Eevee or Hawlucha, two that I have already tried, the guy outside says "The two don't really seem to like each other very much" can't ditto breed with any pokemon, with some exceptions like legendaries? Surely it should be able to breed with Hawlucha. Help.

14. WMHBA

WMHBA Active Member

Any changes for breeding through masuda method for shinies guys? Currently attempting for a shiny torchic

15. PsychicsRox

PsychicsRox Well-Known Member

Can someone confirm if dream world abilities can be passed on by male parents now? If that is so then I don't have to reset for the event torchic and I can breed one I can name :)

16. Endolise

Endolise TengenToppaBoogaloo

Unless AZ's is Shiny, which it very well may be, then no.

17. Nyoah

Nyoah The Dark Azure

you can breed,its jsut 20% chance unless they say they like to play with other pokemons

18. Ryuun12

Haha thats normal... They will still breed. They will just take awhile longer. If he says "They prefer to play with other pokemon" Then no they will not breed.

19. Nyoah

Nyoah The Dark Azure

yes you can pass hidden abilities from the male too, i have a torchic of my own with the hidden ability

20. Shiny Espeon0429

Shiny Espeon0429 Well-Known Member

In previous games at least, "The two don't really seem to like each other very much" still means they will breed. Only with "They prefer to play with other Pokemon" will they not breed.

My question: I was intending to evolve Doublade at Lv45 once it learned Iron Head, as I heard Aegislash can learn Sacred Sword anyway. Is this true and what level does Aegislash learn King's Shield?

In addition, I've seen a few people voice concerns about overleveling as they are worried their Pokemon won't obey them. Have the rules changed in X & Y? In previous games, I thought only traded Pokemon disobeyed you. Or do I have that wrong?