• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Jimmy Ray

Banned
Where exactly is Payback's Tm? I know its supposed to be in Geosenge Town but I can't find it. Thanks in advance.

Shraeder

It's Lit
even your own pokemons disobey you if you dont have enough badges, since... forever?

Nope, only traded Pokemon will disobey you.

Question: How do you gain access to the clothing shop in Lumiose City(Boutique Couture)? Every time I enter they kick me out.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Where exactly is Payback's Tm? I know its supposed to be in Geosenge Town but I can't find it. Thanks in advance.

It's inside the Pokemon Center. An old man near the changing rooms gives it to you iirc.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
On Route 8 there is the lady on a Ledge all by herself that at least it seems to have no way to get to. Is she a Sky Battle or something else? how do you get access to her?

alexterri

Ok, you know that area in the badlands during the Power Outage thing where you fight the Team Flare dude, and you have to find something that he lost? Well, I brought out the little thing that I'm soposed to use to find it.......And, well, there s these two little light things coming out of it, and it gets the strongest..right in front of a rock.

Could someone tell me what I need to do now? Thank you :D

Pika895

So I beat the elite four and according to serebii I'm supposed to fight my rival in Kiloude City but she's not there. Anyone know what I'm supposed to do. Thanks.

Last edited:

Blazios

Ok, you know that area in the badlands during the Power Outage thing where you fight the Team Flare dude, and you have to find something that he lost? Well, I brought out the little thing that I'm soposed to use to find it.......And, well, there s these two little light things coming out of it, and it gets the strongest..right in front of a rock.

Press A when you're in front of where it's strongest.

alexterri

Nothing happened.

Also, how do you unlock the Grooming option for Furfrou in Pokémon-Amie?

So, I'm trying to find Rotom in the Lost Hotel. I know that it appears in "Shaking spots" which I'm assuming is the Trash Cans. However, I haven't seen the cans move since the first time I went in there. At that point, the one I checked, i got an item from. so......will the cans ever shake again? Do I have to do something else? I just beat the 7th Gym Leader so I've gotten that far...but I can't figure out where the heck Rotom is.

I'm desperate to find one too since Rotom is my favorite Pokemon lol.

I found a Rotom! It was in the southernmost trash can (the one you need rock smash to get to), but I don't recall the can shaking. Maybe I examined it right as it started to shake? I'm not sure. Either way though, it was there!

Fiddle Sticks

On Route 8 there is the lady on a Ledge all by herself that at least it seems to have no way to get to. Is she a Sky Battle or something else? how do you get access to her?

She's a sky battle. If you're on the beach below her, there's a little notch in the cliff side, if you stand there and face her she'll ask you to sky battle.

RNG_Reporter

Best Dragon in the game?

Axew, Bagon, Goo, T-Rex, Charizard, what?

Everyone needs a dragon, but I don't know which handles the best.

Ryuun12

The Pass Key is in the big rock RIGHT next to the bridge. When the item is directly in front of you the two lines cross and turn red and you'll hear a distinct sound

Lord Void

I have spent 5 hours in the Pokemon village. Night, Day, waiting for patches of grass to shake, checking grass, checking shaking cans. No "bushes" (aka flowers) have shaken. I have seen countless hundred Pokemon there.

Where. Is. Banette. Seriously, how get? This is getting to the point of sheer absurdity. I hope someone posted it 4 pages ago and makes me look like an idiot by saying something easy because this is absolutely ridiculous.

Bluemage21

anyone know if synchronize works on yvetal? have a modest synchronize ralts in front of party, but yet to actually bet a modest yvetal even after a couple of tries. Am i just having really bad luck?

leoaugusti

Grass Trainer
To get a female squirtle does she need to be female in the battle with sycamore?