• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Mono

Pokemon Master
Thank you guys will check it out now.

Shiny Trevenant

How do you see what chain you're at on the pokeradar? Is it even possible?

Klay

Titan Tamer
I think it was in the town with the 4th badge. At the harbor.[/QUOTE]

Nice i've found it! Thanks!

JONOxJONGHYUN

K-pop Addict
If someone is willing to do a trade back of my Pumpkaboo, please PM me! I'm at victory road so I want it to evolve ASAP! <3

Mono

Pokemon Master
Anywhere I can get the Pokedex data for Articuno and Zapdos?

Mono

Pokemon Master
Oh okay, Klefli can learn Spikes, Bergmite/Avalugg can learn Rapid Spin, too not sure for Stealth Rocks

Mono

Pokemon Master
Is there a specific location within Pokemon Village to catch Ditto or is it just incredibly rare to find. And by rare, you're more likely to run into Zoroark/Gothorita/Amoongus

Its just pretty rare to find, I've only ran into two myself while I was exploring that area

dman_dustin

Its just pretty rare to find, I've only ran into two myself while I was exploring that area

Honestly I've found to be more common than zoroark, just keep looking would be my suggestion

Yeah I found one. After Jigglypuff there was more Gothorita and Amoongus, and then it popped up.

Mono

Pokemon Master
What are some good moves for Gourgeist?

WMHBA

Fellow pokemon trainers, is there any changes with obtaining shinies with the masuda method? Or its the same as gen 5 ?

Neo_Mametchi

Is it possible to get the Dusk Stone in Terminus Cave before post-game?

Also where do u change the pokemon in the heart people see on your profile?

Don Pungo

Panda King
Don't know if this is asked many times already, but: Where to find Mewtwo, and can it be found right after beating the Champion?
Thanks!