1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official X & Y Help Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Wulava, Oct 10, 2013.

1. elorasheppard

elorasheppard Well-Known Member

Level 29 I believe.

how do you get the TM in the route 20 woods?

2. saldu

saldu Well-Known Member

Did non-nicknamed pokemon from other languages always lose their original language's name when evolving?
    For example, my japanese ハリマロン evolved into Quilladin...

3. thepomster

thepomster Well-Known Member

Where can you find the happiness rater in x and y I can't find them anywhere?

4. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Yes, whenever a Pokemon evolves, unless nicknamed, its name will change to whatever language your game is.

5. Zenixsis

Zenixsis Member

hey I was wondering if dragonite can have its hidden ability multiscale, also does dragonite learn hurricane in x/y ?

6. Simp22

Simp22 New Member

I wonder if anybody can help me with pangoro and tyraunt move lists or at least know if they learn any good moves??

7. swedefish

swedefish Grass Trainer

Ok, so I am looking for a second Shiny Stone. I have the one from the Skiddo farm, but I want to get both Florges and Roserade. I haven't beaten the game yet: are there additional Shiny Stones post game? Thanks.

8. Is there anywhere to Double Battle post-game? I need to teach my Smeargle some moves.

9. oarfish

oarfish #1 Lanturn Owner

^^I would like to know this as well.
    Thank you.

10. Odin VI

Odin VI Well-Known Member

Does Aegislash & Sylveon learn moves after their evolving or are they a Pickachu case (aka evolving them after learning certain moves)

11. CrusherTheFeraligatr

CrusherTheFeraligatr Strider: Spider King

12. Blazios

Blazios Well-Known Member

I'm assuming that Sylveon is the same as all the other Eeveelutions in that it can.

Aegislash doesn't learn that many more moves by level up after evolving as far as I can tell, though it can relearn every move it needs along with its signature move King's Shield through the move relearner.

13. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

Does anyone konw where you can find a Shiny Stone. I need to evolve my Floette into a Flores?

14. djja

djja Water/grass leader

I beat the game, and I heard that when you go into lumious city, you'll get an anonymous holo caster call. But no matter how many times I enter lumious city. nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

15. djja

djja Water/grass leader

Look on the skiddo farm on route 12

16. Nyoah

Nyoah The Dark Azure

upgrade your mega ring?

17. djja

djja Water/grass leader

Oh, no I didn't do that yet. How does one accomplish it?

18. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

Thanks. Fudge. I am too far from that right now. Guess I'll have to wait for a Flores.

19. Blazios

Blazios Well-Known Member

Beat about 10 Trainers in the Battle Maison.
    Fight Serena at the north of Kiloude City.
    Talk to Sycamore at the sundial in Anistar City,.

Shraeder likes this.
  20. Shraeder

Shraeder It's Lit

How do you get into the clothing store in Lumiose City? It's called Boutique Couture, and everytime I enter they kick me out...