• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Last Entei

Charizard Master!

RoySceptile

Bakaner
How can I get Shiny Stone on route 12? I can't seem to find it.

Any help is appreciated.

You need to ride a Skiddo from the ranch.
When you jump the fence at the bottom right of the ranch, I think you go left, and there should be a ledge that is impossible to cross on foot; jump it.
Or it might be at the bottom part of the ranch; can't remember.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Ok, I don't under the Dowsing Machine in this game. It was simple in previous gens, but now it just seems to randomly show green or blue lines. I assumed I was supposed to walk in the direction of the blue lines, but it doesn't lead to anything no matter where I try it. What am I doing wrong? How do you use it?

Taylor516

^ I couldn't figure this out, alot of people said you have to go to the high class expensive restaurant ad spend like 100k but I didn't do this, others said you had to have beaten the elite four, again, I hadn't doen this yet. I did everything in Lumiose, went into every shop, cafe, hotel, the museum, etc. and it still said I wasn't "stylish enough" but I ended up buying a complete outfit from the store in Laverre and finding a shop in lumiose I hadn't seen before "The Sushi Highroller" and went in, I was quickly denied entry, but after doing so, I returned to the store in Lumiose and was finally let in, so, not sure if it was because I purchased an entire outfit from the Laverre shop or because I found the sushi place. I've heard theories saying you have to spend a certain amount of money on clothing to be deemed "stylish enough" to shop at Lumiose. This may be the case.

Bla7kCaT

so here's my question, I've added my friends 3ds code, but how do I get to see them as my friends IN GAME? I see my little brother because he's next to me irl and on the same Wifi. but how can I see my friend far away? thanks!

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
To get into the boutique you need to speak to Alexa in Lumiose, I don't know where in Lumiose she is, however.

so here's my question, I've added my friends 3ds code, but how do I get to see them as my friends IN GAME? I see my little brother because he's next to me irl and on the same Wifi. but how can I see my friend far away? thanks!

Once you've both added each other all you need to do is tap the blue Wi-Fi icon on the PSS and then all your friends will show up under the Friends tab.

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Ok, I don't under the Dowsing Machine in this game. It was simple in previous gens, but now it just seems to randomly show green or blue lines. I assumed I was supposed to walk in the direction of the blue lines, but it doesn't lead to anything no matter where I try it. What am I doing wrong? How do you use it?

Keep moving until the lines turn red, and you should hear a sharp sound when it happens. The item will be directly in front of you. It's not the best explanation, but I think it should help.

Ajduk

I've messed up when I was setting time -.-'
Now mega stones appear when it is 6:30 in the morrning in my country -.-'
Is there any way to fix this?

RNG_Reporter

Anyone enjoying the use of Mawile or no? I caught a Lonely one, but unsure if I should use my time on Super Training and leveling up if it's an underperformer.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

You are supposed to follow the blue lines until they turn green and then orange (at which point they will be spread widely apart), and then you need only take one step forward and the lines will cross and turn red, indicating that the hidden item is directly in front of you. If the blue lines disappear without turning green, then you are heading away from the item.

kirkeastment

Completing The Trio
Has anyone else using the pokeradar, seen 5 patches shake?

Just wandering if it was my eyes playing tricks or not...

avalon3

Whenever I go online in pokemon x it always says Communication with the server was interrupted can anybody provide a solution? thank you!

Friendcode: 4098-3521-9140