• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
When can a skrelp be obtained? Or does anyone have a spare? Or could possibly breed one for me?

Assuming that you're playing Y, Skrelp can be found along the coast of Cyllage City and Route 8 by fishing with a Good Rod.

Helium Paperweight

How can I get into the Lost Hotel? I heard that there was a dusk stone in one of the trash cans there, an it's been driving me crazy because no one is telling good info on how to get in. I know i need to fins some skaters, but where they are no one is saying.

Mays

How can I get into the Lost Hotel? I heard that there was a dusk stone in one of the trash cans there, an it's been driving me crazy because no one is telling good info on how to get in. I know i need to fins some skaters, but where they are no one is saying.

There's 3 or 4 skaters littered around Lumiose that teach you a trick. One is in a cafe, one is by trees on the street I believe.

FanOfCountry

FanOfCountry

Okay me and Azurewing are trying to figure out about the Strange Souvenir. How do you obtain it from the backpacker/hiker who travels from hotel to hotel? I read you have to talk to him 4 days but Azurewing has done it six days and has made no progress. Does anyone know how to obtain the Strange Souvenir from the guy?

For me I have so far encountered him at Hotel Cyllage, Hotel Ambrette, Hotel Champhrier and Couriway Hotel.

Last edited:

Kirby Phelps (PK)

EarthBound anyone?
I don't wanna repeat questions, but nobody's answering me. :/ Unless just no one knows...my questions were:

How many Fairy moves can Meowstic learn? I’m hoping Disarming Voice isn’t the only one because it's pretty weak. I was hoping it could learn Dazzling Gleam from a TM, but sadly it couldn't, which was disappointing. And is Honedge any good? I think it's a pretty cool Pokemon, but not sure how useful it'll be. I'm not sure how much I need a ghost type on my team and as for Steel, Lucario's kinda got that covered.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
How many chateau ranks are there and which one?

SamusTheHedgehog

I have 4 different pokemon on my team that can Mega Evolve and im trying to decide which mega to use... So should i use Mega Blaziken, Mega Garduvoir, Mega Manetric, or Mega Blastoise?

The problem is while i know the stuff on Serebii, i dont know what stats improve

Sillybeans

monkrim

Stat weights Dragalge:

I am thinking to catch a Skrelp and to evolve it into a Dragalge but i really dont have a clue what the stat weights are. Could someone who has one tell me a quick overview of it.
I myself only have a hunch it might focus on special atk.

Ryuun12

I don't wanna repeat questions, but nobody's answering me. :/ Unless just no one knows...my questions were:

How many Fairy moves can Meowstic learn? I’m hoping Disarming Voice isn’t the only one because it's pretty weak. I was hoping it could learn Dazzling Gleam from a TM, but sadly it couldn't, which was disappointing. And is Honedge any good? I think it's a pretty cool Pokemon, but not sure how useful it'll be. I'm not sure how much I need a ghost type on my team and as for Steel, Lucario's kinda got that covered.

Honedge is boss. Resists many things and has great defense and attack. Learns Aerial Ace at level 20-23. Shadow Claw TM is not far after catching him. Or he learns Night Slash Lv 33-35. Definitely awesome. As for Meowstic... I don't think so. The only other Fairy moves that are worth having are Play Rough and Moonblast. 90% sure it cant learn Moonblast. Maybe Play Rough. Not sure.

Ryuun12

Stat weights Dragalge:

I am thinking to catch a Skrelp and to evolve it into a Dragalge but i really dont have a clue what the stat weights are. Could someone who has one tell me a quick overview of it.
I myself only have a hunch it might focus on special atk.

Yes. As a Skrelp its Atk was higher. Atk: 97 Sp. Atk: 83 Then when it evolved it was Atk: 116 Sp. Atk: 136. Good defenses. But its Speed is not good. It got outrunned a lot and kind of didn't survive too often :( But I loved it. It had Sludge Bomb and Dragon Pulse from level up. And thunderbolt and scald from TM.