• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

FinchReese

Hey guys.

I beat the E4 and got the starter from Shauna. That was about 12 hours ago then I turned my console off. Cant remember where she said I should be going next? Where am I meant to be going?

Thanks

warburp

In black and white there was the move tutor and they were able to teach scizor roost is there such a thing in X/Y and where would it be

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Thunder Trainer
I need to asked something. f I catch a Scatterbug in my game and trade it to UK. Will it evl into the patten that in my game?

J-Biz

How do you groom Furfrou in Pokémon-Amie? I wanna get a chance to unlock the grooming options beforer I complete the game.

There's a place in Lumiose City that Grooms Furfrou. You can unlock new styles too, I made mine look like a Pharoah.

kemal07

Guys can I access Route 15 and the Lost Hotel after my battle with Gym Leader Clemont and BEFORE my battle with Gym Leader Valerie?

Posciman

Guys can I access Route 15 and the Lost Hotel after my battle with Gym Leader Clemont and BEFORE my battle with Gym Leader Valerie?

No unforunately, you cannot

TyranatarGojira

In black and white there was the move tutor and they were able to teach scizor roost is there such a thing in X/Y and where would it be

I don't know if there are any move tutors, but Roost is a TM. I think I found it on route 8, but don't take that for fact. I remember i needed surf to find it.

Is it just me, or are the Poke Puff earning minigames easier if you have larger Pokemon?

What level does Helioptile learn Parabolic Charge? And does anyone know if it learns any moves that are really good after that? I'm trying to decide when to evolve mine.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Posciman

So is it accesable after the battle against Valerie?

If im correct not directly, but you can access it when you get rid of the post-gym flare event.

Blazios

I don't know if there are any move tutors, but Roost is a TM. I think I found it on route 8, but don't take that for fact. I remember i needed surf to find it.

What level does Helioptile learn Parabolic Charge? And does anyone know if it learns any moves that are really good after that? I'm trying to decide when to evolve mine.

You're exactly right, Roost is a TM on Route 8.

Helioptile learns Parabolic Charge at Level 25 and doesn't really learn anything else of value after it that's not a TM move anyway.

saldu

Is it just me, or are the Poke Puff earning minigames easier if you have larger Pokemon?

1. I think so too, yes. But it doesn't really matter a lot. I don't play the first one, the middle one is easily hittable with anything, just need to get into the rhythm. Quite advantageous for the larger puzzles, though. Helps if there isn't half a screen full of sand.

2. I can't remember the exact level, but it was somewhere between 24 and 30 if I remember correctly. For the second part, I don't know either. I'm currently going to take it to 55 and then evolve it, just to be safe. It learns quite good TMs, though, and I'm still missing a lot of TMs that it could possibly learn. Hoping for Earth Power, since it has somewhat of a ground affinity.

TyranatarGojira

You're exactly right, Roost is a TM on Route 8.

Helioptile learns Parabolic Charge at Level 25 and doesn't really learn anything else of value after it that's not a TM move anyway.

Sweet, I'm just a level away.

How is one supposed to evolve Sliggo? I've tried leveling it up past level 55 while it is raining (I used Rain Dance).