• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

ahcrapnotagain

Lucario can go for s.att?? Wow that's great. So which nature should I go for if I want a special attack lucario and which set of movesets shud I train it with? :)

sp. attacker probably a calm nature, as for move sets kind of depend if your planning on doing competitive battling. If you are it depends on what the meta game is like.

Oh I forget to mention that if you mega evolve lucario's attack stats end up being higher then the his sp attack I think its like a 11 point difference

DKN117

Legend Tamer
A Stardust, three Hard Stone, 19 Soda Pops, and ZERO DAWN STONES. WHAT THE F*CK.

RNG_Reporter

Thanks. Will probably go Modest for more power.

justTDUBBit

A Stardust, three Hard Stone, 19 Soda Pops, and ZERO DAWN STONES. WHAT THE F*CK.

It could be the case that you need to reach a certain point in game before you start receiving evolution stones from super training

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
Is it actually possible to compete in those Bike races in Cyllage City?

DKN117

Legend Tamer
It could be the case that you need to reach a certain point in game before you start receiving evolution stones from super training

Arceus, I hope not. I want my Gallade!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Martinzqx

This is the 3rd time im posting this. Has anyone bought lemonade at all in the x/y? If so where at? I can't seem to find it.

ahcrapnotagain

This is the 3rd time im posting this. Has anyone bought lemonade at all in the x/y? If so where at? I can't seem to find it.
You can't buy lemonade in the game you can however buy it with your pokemiles via the global link.

Martinzqx

You can't buy lemonade in the game you can however buy it with your pokemiles via the global link.

Ah, that is kind of lame. What do you use for quick heals between battles and such? Lemonade was my old faithful and I do not even know About the pokemiles aspect of the game yet. Derp.

warburp

alright thanks for the info i thought maybe there was someway because scizor only learned roost throught the move tutor but he can now learn it through a TM ill just wait till December and use my old one then

ahcrapnotagain

Ah, that is kind of lame. What do you use for quick heals between battles and such? Lemonade was my old faithful and I do not even know About the pokemiles aspect of the game yet. Derp.
I have been resorting to super potions but its beginning too put a strain on my cash.
there are some fairly rare items you can get with the pokemiles though like rare candy and you can pick up moomoo milk as a substitute to lemonade.
actually just realized that you can actually buy items with your pokemiles in game but there different then what you can get online

ahcrapnotagain

alright thanks for the info i thought maybe there was someway because scizor only learned roost throught the move tutor but he can now learn it through a TM ill just wait till December and use my old one then

you'll have to try and see if it could be a egg move.

Martinzqx

I have been resorting to super potions but its beginning too put a strain on my cash.
there are some fairly rare items you can get with the pokemiles though like rare candy and you can pick up moomoo milk as a substitute to lemonade.
actually just realized that you can actually buy items with your pokemiles in game but there different then what you can get online

Yeah, I just yolo'd and bought 99 max potions.

TheFonz

Pokemon Semi-Master
Has anyone seen what Fire Pledge and Grass Pledge's base power is now? Because apparently Water Pledge is 80 power instead of 50