• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

FrozenMilk

So, I've seen Joltik up for offer on the GTS and people are asking for Xerneas and Yveltal in exchange. And I'm not really willing to give up my legendary for Joltik. So I was wondering if anybody knew where Joltik was in game ? Thanks for any help :)

ebevan91

So, I've seen Joltik up for offer on the GTS and people are asking for Xerneas and Yveltal in exchange. And I'm not really willing to give up my legendary for Joltik. So I was wondering if anybody knew where Joltik was in game ? Thanks for any help :)

The website says Galvantula can be found in the Friend Safari. So good luck :)

Profesco

gone gently
So, are the Maniacs who buy things for high prices in this game? I've been holding onto all my rocks and mushrooms just in case. :p

Korunks

I am having an issue, I have beaten the elite 4 and champion, had the parade and stuff and yet whenever I enter Lumiose city I get no call from Looker. Are there additional steps I need to do to get him to set up the agency?

MerCurry

Functioning Idiot
Sorry for not ACTUALLY looking back and reading; but can you still restart the game with Up+B+Select like always? I've tried so many times, but it didn't. Am I slow, or? xD

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
kk so me and my friend are heavy speculating about the strange souvenir, ghost girl and the TVM timechart signs in the Lumiose station. Anyone know some more creepy stuff?

you need to go to kiloude town and battle the battle maison and get a consecutive streak of about 8, then go to the north of town and your rival serena will be there. Battle her, win, then try lumoise city? It worked for me

Goten21

you need to go to kiloude town and battle the battle maison and get a consecutive streak of about 8, then go to the north of town and your rival serena will be there. Battle her, win, then try lumoise city? It worked for me

No need for that streak, one time win is enough ;)

ah okay thanks

Goten21

kk so me and my friend are heavy speculating about the strange souvenir, ghost girl and the TVM timechart signs in the Lumiose station. Anyone know some more creepy stuff?

I've found a connection with the ghost girl.
In a hotel in the north boulevard (Lumiose city), there is a guy (with a maril in his room walking around), and he asks why his girl(friend) left him
And the ghost girl says that the trainer is not "him"

See the connection? :p

pikkichu

So where in this game is there a single spot for poke radar? Can't even chain up to 3 and there is no spot where you ca chain for good pokemon (gen 6 pokemon) like goomy or something worth hunting for, or should I just resort to breeding?(which I dont want to do till I know egg moves such as if chespin can learn shell smash)

Bluemage21

So where in this game is there a single spot for poke radar? Can't even chain up to 3 and there is no spot where you ca chain for good pokemon (gen 6 pokemon) like goomy or something worth hunting for, or should I just resort to breeding?(which I dont want to do till I know egg moves such as if chespin can learn shell smash)

Chespin cannot learn shell smash that has already been tried.

8Badges

I can't seem to enter Sushi High Roller restaurant in Lumiose, I've met all the requirements, defeated the Elite Four and became the Champion, completed all of Looker's sidequest, I have more than 500k money enough to enter the restaurant, but the karate dude inside keeps telling me to scram because I'm a greenhorn and is not popular enough to enter why??? Help me thanks!!

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
I've found a connection with the ghost girl.
In a hotel in the north boulevard (Lumiose city), there is a guy (with a maril in his room walking around), and he asks why his girl(friend) left him
And the ghost girl says that the trainer is not "him"

See the connection? :p

I did not found that but on the 4th floor I found the ghost girl again, atleast I think. she says:
...Don't talk to me...
... If you do, I won't...
...hear the elevator...

The sprite looks like the ghost girl but she doesn't do anything, just talking about an elevator.

DSDark

Breeder
Battle Maison, Battle Chateau, and Luminose City restaurants are supposedly ideal ways to earn experience and money. Does anyone know more about these locations and possibly other places to earn experience and money? I'm still have yet to beat the Elite 4.

The battle Masion won't help with money or experience. Those are the only trainers you can rebattle. Pre elite 4 you just have to use the amulet coin for money and for experience, grind.

Bluemage21

Anyone know where you can buy the medicine like HP ups and carbos?