• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Worbinator

You play those minigames; think one of them is called 'Catch the Berries'? I'm playing in Spanish.

Fish? I only have the Old Rod, and get nothing but Luvdisc.
Is it rare?

The good rod is obtained in the fourth gym city, plus Skrelp evolves levelling up to level 48 with Camouflage.

You play those minigames; think one of them is called 'Catch the Berries'? I'm playing in Spanish.

Fish? I only have the Old Rod, and get nothing but Luvdisc.
Is it rare?

I think you have to use at least the Good Rod, but then it will be very common. It also has to be at least level 48 before it evolves, mine already had Camuflage when I caught it.
Or you could wait for the Super Rod, then you can catch a very underleveled Dragalge(35~) the same place.

Razo

Why does the woman in the clothes shop in Lumiose city tell me I'm not stylish enough to shop there? How do I get 'stylish' enough?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Mini-games, uh ? How do I have access to them ?

Skez

Anyone know if the PC storage gets any bigger?
718 total pokemon, only enough space in PC for 210 plus battlebox, kinda dissapointed.

Bundy

Is there a special thread for trades? Or do we just ask them here.

Trying to fill the pokedex in the main game =3

Everlasting

Everything stays.
You need minimum three Pokemon in your party. Once you do, it's the top right hand button, the Music note.

That's what I thought. Thank you very much!
I hope though they won't hate me because I won't have food soon...

RoySceptile

Bakaner
I don't actually know, I only looked on the locations for it on Serebii's XY Pokedex. Trying to get a Clauncher now myself to test it out, so far, only Luvdiscs.

I think you have to use at least the Good Rod, but then it will be very common. It also has to be at least level 48 before it evolves, mine already had Camuflage when I caught it.
Or you could wait for the Super Rod, then you can catch a very underleveled Dragalge(35~) the same place.

The good rod is obtained in the fourth gym city, plus Skrelp evolves levelling up to level 48 with Camouflage.

Okay, thanks for the feedback, guys.

Mini-games, uh ? How do I have access to them ?

Like, you select the Poke you want, and its sprite should be on the bottom screen.
You tap it, and it should give you the option to play with it/pet it.
You then tap the musical note icon on the bottom right of the screen, and you choose the minigame you want to play.
Ninja'd.

Anyone know when I can trade between X & Y?
Wanted to do the starter trade off that I'm assisting with.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Arch-a-9

Anyone please can tell me if I can download X or Y to an emulator and where? Sorry if I'm posting on the wrong section, I'm new here.