• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Aurath8

Anyone please can tell me if I can download X or Y to an emulator and where? Sorry if I'm posting on the wrong section, I'm new here.

I'm fairly sure any talk of emulators is against the rules.

How far in the game is the Lost Hotel? Azure Bay would be helpful as well.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
Has it been officially confirmed that the only means to transfer Pokémon is through the Pokémon Bank? Or is there some in-game method to transfer Pokémon directly to boxes in my X/Y version, similar to the Pal Park in Fourth Gen, and the PokeTransfer in Fifth Gen?

Aurath8

Has it been officially confirmed that the only means to transfer Pokémon is through the Pokémon Bank? Or is there some in-game method to transfer Pokémon directly to boxes in my X/Y version, similar to the Pal Park in Fourth Gen, and the PokeTransfer in Fifth Gen?

Pokemon Bank is the only way.

Aurath8

That sucks ... big time.

And, the bank doesn't come out until after Christmas, right? Where's the sense in that?

Its meant to be a long-term solution to the problem of transferring large numbers of pokemon. That is, we'll be using it to transfer from Gen 6 -> 7 and so on.

Arch-a-9

Sorry abou that. Btw anyone knows if Arcanine has a mega evolution?

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
Anyone know where to train before the league? The league is actually very hard.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
Its meant to be a long-term solution to the problem of transferring large numbers of pokemon. That is, we'll be using it to transfer from Gen 6 -> 7 and so on.

Yeah, I know. I'm just pouting about having to wait two more months for the Bank. I'll have both X and Y beaten in about two weeks if I started now.

I guess it'll give me time to finish my current Ruby play before I start X and Y, I guess. It's still a bummer.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Anyone please can tell me if I can download X or Y to an emulator and where? Sorry if I'm posting on the wrong section, I'm new here.

Serebii.net does not allow people to link to roms or Emulators. This can result in a INSTANT BAN.

You can download the games to your 3DS, if you do not wish to purchase a cart.

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
Hey guys, I'm converting my PGL account to X and Y, but it still says "Your member information is currently being processed. Please come back later.
If this message continues to appear after a few hours, please contact customer service. " for a couple hours. When does it finally end? It's 3 hours ago I clicked to convert it/upgrade it.

Dylz

Trainer since 1997
I'll ask again, is there a place to train? I need to get ready with the pokémon league and getting all to 70+ is really slow.. Currently all 61+

alexterri

Also, how the heck too I get too Pokémon-Amie?

ceth

has any one found shinx or its evos in x or y yet i cant find any info about weather there in or not yet

FusionKT

*cough*
Where is the Furfrou in that palace?

Top left maze of the courtyard.

I'll ask again, is there a place to train? I need to get ready with the pokémon league and getting all to 70+ is really slow.. Currently all 61+

The end of victory road would contain the highest leveled Pokemon.

Kairyu24

I picked my kanto starter, but refused to receive it. I plan on soft resetting, and the battle takes time. Is the starter calculated at this point, or can I save and SR?