1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official X & Y Help Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Wulava, Oct 10, 2013.

1. DSDark

DSDark Breeder

How do you get Audino and Venopede to appear on route 6. Venopede has this weird symbol for how it appears

2. Dylz

Dylz Trainer since 1997

Dragon and sturdy pokémon... Not good for training. :-(

3. alexterri

alexterri Well-Known Member

Ok, this Furfrou is really ticking me off. How the heck do I corner it?

4. Zero Nexus

Zero Nexus Stand up, go for it

Where do we find the fossils?

5. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

Audino still appears in rustling grass, but the mechanics have been changed. Posting from the previous gameplay thread:

"Apparently rustling grass returns but works differently.
    "tfw no audinos"
    "there are, but rustling grass has changed. I was running down a road that had no tall grass, but just bushes along the side of the road you couldnt walk in or anything. It started shaking, i ran over and audino popped out."
    "

Jaw/Sail Fossil (Tyrunt/Amaura's fossils) are obtained in the town right after you get your first badge, you can choose, your rival takes the other and they also give you a mega stone for aerodactyl.

I was wrong, this is the correct answer.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
  6. FusionKT

FusionKT *cough*

I was solely going by level. any other place would contain to low level Pokemon.

Get Shauna to stay at the bottom most intersection, and then chase Furfrou till its in either the top left or right corner. Once there get Shauna to stand in the intersection opposite to the corner Furfrou is in. Now go up the other way and Furfrou should be cornered. :)

7. alexterri

THANK YOU!!

Seriously, though, thank you. I was coming close to rage quiting thanks to that stupid furfrou :S

8. DSDark

DSDark Breeder

and venopede?

9. Nyoah

Nyoah The Dark Azure

just walk back and forth until the bushes starts to shake

10. alteredegoX

alteredegoX Sophi so silleh~

Is there a way to remove the character's hat fully?

11. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

As far as we know, there isn't.

12. Floette

Floette Fennekin

I accidentally wasted the reset bag I found in Super Training and I need another one to reset my Fennekin's EVs. I've been trying for 2 hours now and still haven't found another one. (Which isn't just frustrating but sad :p)

How rare are they, or is there another way to remove some EVs? (a small amount)

Who else is Super Training their starters?

13. J-Biz

J-Biz Well-Known Member

Any news on the Dusk Stone location? And has anyone evolved Goodra to confirm that the leaker was correct in it evolving at Lv. 70 and not through some other method? Shauna owns a Goodra at Level 49 which has thrown me off (and made me jealous).

14. Trainer Yusuf

Trainer Yusuf VolcaniNO

"Just found a Honedge towards the palace in the huge grass."
    "I'm there too, just found a Venipede."

You only have older methods besides the reset bag.

15. Where can I find all the evolution stones for eevee to evolve? Are there any specific places?

16. alexterri

This might be the wrong thread to ask this, but what are your rivals finale teams?

17. Bundy

Bundy Member

Camphier town?

And wich house if it is that town..

18. Reaper_17

Reaper_17 New Member

Hi there guys!
    I'm a new guy on this site and I would like to ask if anyone knows where to find the Aggronite/Tyranitarite.
    I've noticed that someone has found it at Cyllage Gym and I've literally looked over all the locations, but I wasn't able to find it (I'm playing on Y).
    Hope that you can help me,a friend of mine already gave me his Aggron so it's all ready for his mega evolution.

19. J-Biz

J-Biz Well-Known Member

You have to have beat the Elite Four and finished the game before the Mega Stones appear and you upgrade your Mega Ring.

20. Reaper_17

Reaper_17 New Member

Thank you!
    Can you tell me where I upgrade my Mega Ring? I've already defeated the E4.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2013