• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Juan87

Which geographical area gets which form of vivillon, who knows them all?

GildedScizor

The drinking bird

TyranatarGojira

Okay where can I find a Dusk Stone, and a Dawn Stone? I'd like to evolve my Doublade, and get a Gallade.

Dragonite Fan

How do I wake up the snorlax in the pokemon village? Is there a way to get the pokeflute again?

GildedScizor

The drinking bird
Okay where can I find a Dusk Stone, and a Dawn Stone? I'd like to evolve my Doublade, and get a Gallade.

Dusk Stone can be found deep inside Terminus Cave (that's how I evolved my Doublade) and the Flare Grunt in Laverre City also gives you one after you defeat Team Flare. Don't know about the Dawn Stone I'm afraid.

How do I wake up the snorlax in the pokemon village? Is there a way to get the pokeflute again?

Don't think you can, it seems to be there just for decoration.

Last edited:

Shiny Espeon0429

How do you get the Bamboo Sprig Hat?

Advill_

Breeder

On marriland they said that you had beat the elite 4 and you can then wake em up in pokemon village .... i'm going to try it out though cause i accidentally killed him too so he is still snoring in pokemon village lol

elorasheppard

On marriland they said that you had beat the elite 4 and you can then wake em up in pokemon village .... i'm going to try it out though cause i accidentally killed him too so he is still snoring in pokemon village lol

If you kill him on the bridge in route 7, he will appear there again after the elite 4 anyway. And you don't need the pokeflute then. Ive been back to pokevillage after the elite 4 and I still cant wake that one up :)

Advill_

Breeder
If you kill him on the bridge in route 7, he will appear there again after the elite 4 anyway. And you don't need the pokeflute then. Ive been back to pokevillage after the elite 4 and I still cant wake that one up :)

Owwwwwwwww okay :D thanks ^^

~Sam~

Trader and Battler
Is it possible to use theif or some other item taking move to get a Gardevoirite from the Champion?

Is there a friend safari thread, or is it just this one?