• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

kieshara

charmander trainer
do you think zapdos will reapear if i rebattle the E4?

it was like that in the older games... i like to know if its still like that

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
Trying to get a good Sp Atk Mewtwo and got this:

Mewtwo - #150 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 2 - 4
Def: 20 - 21
SpA: 25 - 26
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Should I keep it or will the SpA screw it over?

Personally, I would keep that Mewtwo, because 25/26 is a high IV and you have all of your 31s in the right places (i.e, not in Atk). You only have a very small chance of having high IVs in the right stats again. But I'm also not OCD about having flawless Pokemon. I just like to have decently high, workable IVs.

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
quick question, I can't seem to evolve my sliggoo with rain dance, does it have to be normal rain?

Yeah. Rain Dance doesn't cut it. It has to be in the overworld already for it to work.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
ah, thanks. is there anywhere where it's normally raining or should I just hang around?

It can rain almost anywhere, it's completely random though.

feelingdand

ah, thanks. is there anywhere where it's normally raining or should I just hang around?

For me personally, I find it rains a lot in Kiloude City, Cyllage City, and Route 14

BubbleSteel

Keyboard Blazer
Can I get some help on IV breeding here? I need it to get my HP/ATK/DEF/SpD Hariyama for competitive. Like, how to get it done accurately, what same-stats should I shoot for, etc. In-breeding too.

Last edited:

Old Lady Pokemon Trainer

*lol* I'm just trying to breed, I've tried what I thought where the right females from what I thought were from the right egg groups, with no success. So I am just trying for an egg.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
so two part question:
1. how do you get to the lv.4 training course in super training? I've completed all the courses on lv.3 but for some reason I am unable to get to the next level.
2.how many levels are there in super training?

storm 1:08

Custom User Title
Max Money?

Is the maximum amount of money that you can have still at 10 million (minus 1)? I like trying to get to the max and I'm halfway there if it is 10 million.

SuperSceptile

Sceptile is super!
so two part question:
1. how do you get to the lv.4 training course in super training? I've completed all the courses on lv.3 but for some reason I am unable to get to the next level.
2.how many levels are there in super training?

To acess the Secret Super Training (level 4 that is) you need to have a Pokémon fully trained. Meaning you need to max out a Pokémon's EVs using Super Training. And I believe there are 5 levels of Training, 3 of normal training, and 2 secret levels.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Is the maximum amount of money that you can have still at 10 million (minus 1)? I like trying to get to the max and I'm halfway there if it is 10 million.

yes, unlike in the previous gens, the new maximum amount of money is 9,999,999.

pokedigijedi

Saiyan Jedi
To acess the Secret Super Training (level 4 that is) you need to have a Pokémon fully trained. Meaning you need to max out a Pokémon's EVs using Super Training. And I believe there are 5 levels of Training, 3 of normal training, and 2 secret levels.

I see thanks :)