1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Official X & Y Help Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Wulava, Oct 10, 2013.

1. kieshara

kieshara charmander trainer

do you think zapdos will reapear if i rebattle the E4?

it was like that in the older games... i like to know if its still like that

2. varanus_komodoensis

varanus_komodoensis they call me Varanus

Personally, I would keep that Mewtwo, because 25/26 is a high IV and you have all of your 31s in the right places (i.e, not in Atk). You only have a very small chance of having high IVs in the right stats again. But I'm also not OCD about having flawless Pokemon. I just like to have decently high, workable IVs.

3. TheCabbage

TheCabbage Member

quick question, I can't seem to evolve my sliggoo with rain dance, does it have to be normal rain?

4. MasterofArcanine

MasterofArcanine Pokecollection Maste

Yeah. Rain Dance doesn't cut it. It has to be in the overworld already for it to work.

5. TheCabbage

TheCabbage Member

ah, thanks. is there anywhere where it's normally raining or should I just hang around?

6. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

It can rain almost anywhere, it's completely random though.

7. feelingdand

feelingdand Active Member

For me personally, I find it rains a lot in Kiloude City, Cyllage City, and Route 14

8. Solar Faber

Solar Faber Fox of the moon

feels like it is all ways raining in the city you reach in the post game

9. Old Lady Pokemon Trainer

Old Lady Pokemon Trainer Well-Known Member

I want to breed my male chesnaught, which female pokemon would be the best?

10. Solar Faber

Solar Faber Fox of the moon

while dittos is the best for every thing if you do count that it depends on what you are looking for are you trying to teach it a move

11. BubbleSteel

BubbleSteel Keyboard Blazer

Can I get some help on IV breeding here? I need it to get my HP/ATK/DEF/SpD Hariyama for competitive. Like, how to get it done accurately, what same-stats should I shoot for, etc. In-breeding too.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
  12. Old Lady Pokemon Trainer

Old Lady Pokemon Trainer Well-Known Member

*lol* I'm just trying to breed, I've tried what I thought where the right females from what I thought were from the right egg groups, with no success. So I am just trying for an egg.

13. Hydrohs

Hydrohs 安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。 Staff Member Super Mod

Chesnaught can breed with anything in the Field Egg group. They can all be found here. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/652.shtml

14. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

so two part question:
    1. how do you get to the lv.4 training course in super training? I've completed all the courses on lv.3 but for some reason I am unable to get to the next level.
    2.how many levels are there in super training?

15. Royal_Qeca

Royal_Qeca Pokémon Blue

If you just want to get a "common" Chespin and that's all you nedd then use a Ditto.

16. storm 1:08

storm 1:08 Custom User Title

Max Money?

Is the maximum amount of money that you can have still at 10 million (minus 1)? I like trying to get to the max and I'm halfway there if it is 10 million.

17. SuperSceptile

SuperSceptile Sceptile is super!

To acess the Secret Super Training (level 4 that is) you need to have a Pokémon fully trained. Meaning you need to max out a Pokémon's EVs using Super Training. And I believe there are 5 levels of Training, 3 of normal training, and 2 secret levels.

18. xerxes

xerxes ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

yes, unlike in the previous gens, the new maximum amount of money is 9,999,999.

19. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

I see thanks :)

20. Icychalk

Icychalk Active Member

Does anyone have Ditto in their friend safari? I would really appreciate it if you we could trade friend codes.