• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

Photonkrios95

DaftPol

Hi! i can't move on the lost hotel because a punk guy says me that i haven't got enough movements. I only know the mortal jump, where can i find more moves? thabks.

Jordi

Where is Skrelp found?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Lubby_03

where is first place you can get ditto? want to breed fennekin and charmander so i can trade for froakie/bulbasaur/squirtle, anyone able to trade me if they have a few already bred or dittos caught?

arvz

Hi guys,

I accidently lost my lucky egg after trading (the pokemon was holding it). is there any way at all to get it back or get another one? I have talked to the same NPC that gives it, but she won't give me another one.

Lukechu

Hi guys,

I accidently lost my lucky egg after trading (the pokemon was holding it). is there any way at all to get it back or get another one? I have talked to the same NPC that gives it, but she won't give me another one.

I'm pretty sure there's nothing you can do about it, sorry. :-(

elorasheppard

I have a female amaura and tyrantrum and want to breed them. What egg groups are they in? What in the regional dex can I breed them with?

P0kelegend

Does anyone know how to get access to the boutique in Luminose? The lady still wont let me enter saying Im not "stylish" enough. Not sure what I need to do to get in there.

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
where can you find honedge and the lucky egg?it's the final member of my team

elorasheppard

honedge is found in the long grass in route 6

saldu

I've read 2 contradicting statements about how to evolve Eevee into Syl:
a) Max its Pokemon Ami stats
b) Levelup while knowing fairy move

Which one is it?
If b, when does it learn a fairy move?

elorasheppard

Which one is it?

Its both! Max out its affection in amie and then teach it a fairy move and level it up. It knows baby doll eyes but will probably have forgetten it with the ones in the wild. easiest thing is to take it to the move relearner

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves

Underachiever007

Which one is it?

Both, I think. Well, from what another user mentioned earlier, you don't necessarily need to max its amie stats. You just need one or two hearts in it (unconfirmed). And the earliest fairy move it learns is Baby Doll Eyes, some time before level 20.

spikethedevil

Hi! i can't move on the lost hotel because a punk guy says me that i haven't got enough movements. I only know the mortal jump, where can i find more moves? thabks.

Do you need a certain amount of tricks to get in then?

Anyone know where you can learn them?