• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

saldu

Ok, I got a heart scale and 3 badges, when will I get to the move relearner?

rezzk

Both, I think. Well, from what another user mentioned earlier, you don't necessarily need to max its amie stats. You just need one or two hearts in it (unconfirmed). And the earliest fairy move it learns is Baby Doll Eyes, some time before level 20.

what about espeon?
sorry for keep asking this

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
I can't trap furfrou in the maze it's so annoying haha can anyone help?
you need to get the dog in the indent at the top.so you have shanua wait at either of the two middle sections,have the top at the most northern part,then take the left path if you put her on the right,and vice versa

3 Questions:

1) Where do I get a Dawnstone?
2) Where the hell is the GTS?
3) How do I get into the boutique in Lumiose City?

Photonkrios95

Espeon is happiness during the day time and for Sylveon its

Pokemon amie affection at 3 hearts and a Fairy move Charm being the first one it learns at level 29

it learns Baby Doll eyes which it has pretty much when you catch it, if you can get the lv 19 one.

Also has anyone come across a Soothe Bell?

And where can I find Togepie in the PG?

RoySceptile

Bakaner
3 Questions:

1) Where do I get a Dawnstone?
2) Where the hell is the GTS?
3) How do I get into the boutique in Lumiose City?

To get into the boutique at Lumiose, I read (on GameFaqs) that you have to be wearing matching clothes; all having the same brand, or something along those lines.

spikethedevil

To get into the boutique at Lumiose, I read (on GameFaqs) that you have to be wearing matching clothes; all having the same brand, or something along those lines.

Clothes are not the trigger here is what I did to get in there.

spikethedevil | Posted 10/13/2013 11:41:54 AM | Message Detail | Quote
1) Battle the 1 and 2 star Hotels
2) Go to a few of the Cafes and talk to everyone
3) Do the hotel minigames
4) Talk to the woman who has the go goat in the Anime (she is in the tourist centre the building with the book symbol next to it)
5) get the contacts case and shoot a video
6)Defeat trainers in the small alleyways

rezzk

it learns Baby Doll eyes which it has pretty much when you catch it, if you can get the lv 19 one.

Also has anyone come across a Soothe Bell?

And where can I find Togepie in the PG?

haven't got soothe bell yet but i read somewhere here
its in shalour city by showing pkmn with high happiness
CMIIW

Worbinator

Clothes are not the trigger here is what I did to get in there.

spikethedevil | Posted 10/13/2013 11:41:54 AM | Message Detail | Quote
1) Battle the 1 and 2 star Hotels
2) Go to a few of the Cafes and talk to everyone
3) Do the hotel minigames
4) Talk to the woman who has the go goat in the Anime (she is in the tourist centre the building with the book symbol next to it)
5) get the contacts case and shoot a video
6)Defeat trainers in the small alleyways

That's not true, I haven't shoot a video and I entered the boutique, which is very expensive but nice. You just need a good style, matching clothes and etc.