• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

saldu

Has anyone gotten an O-Power above level 3?
I've constantly been using Capture Power on my friends, but it is on lvl 3 for a long time now.
The menu seems to have space for up to lvl 6, but that could just be because the previous menu is also that size.

Shadow_Latios

Boulder Trainer
Can someone please answer my question already, asked several times now :(

Does anyone know why some of my pokemon wont super train?

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO

Gabry00023

I have a question:

- I know that the Kanto birds trio run before the menu loads up but can I trap them in battle with a prevent-escape ability like Shadow Tag? Thanks.

Avrilfan

how do i get to Couriway town? its saying it is blocked by Durants still? thanks

FyreFly

Im having problems GETTING to Kiloude city, were exactly are you supposed to go to get there. I've beaten the Elite Four, so I know I can get there I just dont know HOW

blasian amtrax

I have a question:

- I know that the Kanto birds trio run before the menu loads up but can I trap them in battle with a prevent-escape ability like Shadow Tag? Thanks.

Shadow Tag doesn't work. I'm currently stumped as to how to actually have a shot at catching them, unless the shadow tag user has to be a higher level than them

Im having problems GETTING to Kiloude city, were exactly are you supposed to go to get there. I've beaten the Elite Four, so I know I can get there I just dont know HOW

Train station in Lumiose city - it's on the north boulevard

spikethedevil

Shadow Tag doesn't work. I'm currently stumped as to how to actually have a shot at catching them, unless the shadow tag user has to be a higher level than them

Train station in Lumiose city - it's on the north boulevard

no one knows and trollfreak arn't releasing the guide till Wednesday

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Is it real that Helioptile (or Heliolisk) can learn Surf ?

mtie123

Johto's Hero
Does anyone know where to get a sun stone? I heard super training is an option but I want to know if there are other ways as well

In Shalour city if you have obtained the peculier stone from Tierno (complete the mastery tower side mission thing) you can trade the perculier stone with a hiker for a sun stone who is directly east from the pokemon center in Shalour city near the stairs

Is it real that Helioptile (or Heliolisk) can learn Surf ?

Sure is

http://i.imgur.com/AuounMY.jpg (Sorry for the crude phone camera picture)

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to get a sun stone? I heard super training is an option but I want to know if there are other ways as well

In the town where you get your Mega Evolution Ring, that guy Tierno I think will give you some weird stone. You can give it to a hiker east to the pokemon center in the same town he will give you a sunstone

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator
Clothes are not the trigger here is what I did to get in there.

spikethedevil | Posted 10/13/2013 11:41:54 AM | Message Detail | Quote
1) Battle the 1 and 2 star Hotels
2) Go to a few of the Cafes and talk to everyone
3) Do the hotel minigames
4) Talk to the woman who has the go goat in the Anime (she is in the tourist centre the building with the book symbol next to it)
5) get the contacts case and shoot a video
6)Defeat trainers in the small alleyways

I did all of this and i can comfirm that it workes ahahahah

Everlasting

Everything stays.

This is damn awesome, thanks dude!

Also, concerning the clothing boutiques... I've only came accross one, in Santalune City. Is it normal, if I'm at Cyllage City ? Are there other ways to get clothes from where I am ?

AD95

Can someone tell me how long it take to play the game out? (beating the elite 4 etc.)

I see some people played it out already, thats why i am asking. Thanks

mtie123

Johto's Hero
Can someone tell me how long it take to play the game out? (beating the elite 4 etc.)

I see some people played it out already, thats why i am asking. Thanks

Took myself 19 hours and 12 minutes to complete the game

This is damn awesome, thanks dude!

Also, concerning the clothing boutiques... I've only came accross one, in Santalune City. Is it normal, if I'm at Cyllage City ? Are there other ways to get clothes from where I am ?

I don't know myself as I've not concerned myself with the Boutiques yet really sorry