• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Official X & Y Help Thread

TheFairyQueen

Top Coordinator
This is damn awesome, thanks dude!

Also, concerning the clothing boutiques... I've only came accross one, in Santalune City. Is it normal, if I'm at Cyllage City ? Are there other ways to get clothes from where I am ?

There is a boutique in Cyllage City and then the next one is either Lumioise or Laverre city :) i don't think there are other ways to get clothes it's just the boutiques are spread ut from eachother so they all seem like they are ages away

Nighrot

Kiloude City

Hey Guys,
i have finished the game and i was wondering how do i get to Kiloude City.
i have looked for ages and i have googled the question but i cant find out.;127;

Virgil134

PMD Writer
In Shalour city if you have obtained the peculier stone from Tierno (complete the mastery tower side mission thing) you can trade the perculier stone with a hiker for a sun stone who is directly east from the pokemon center in Shalour city near the stairs

Funny how I'm at Shalour city right now, thanks!

FyreFly

Guys can someone add my fc I've never really bothered with adding friends but I need one to use Friend Safari
Code:5324-1868-8665
Thanks in advance

Does anybody know any good ways to train up Pokémon like battling audinos in the last gen?

Everlasting

Everything stays.
There is a boutique in Cyllage City and then the next one is either Lumioise or Laverre city :) i don't think there are other ways to get clothes it's just the boutiques are spread ut from eachother so they all seem like they are ages away

Oh, really ? I haven't notice it though, I thought there was none. So it's basically only in the main cities, where there are gyms, right ?
Thank you for your help!

Gabry00023

Shadow Tag doesn't work. I'm currently stumped as to how to actually have a shot at catching them, unless the shadow tag user has to be a higher level than them

Thanks. I'll try that. But maybe there's some kind of secret. Maybe Zoroark or Lugia (which is impossible at the moment).

Razmos

I have this sponge..
Does anybody know any good ways to train up Pokémon like battling audinos in the last gen?
A good way is to get a pokemon with Sweet Scent in your party and use it in tall grass, it always summons a Horde. Combee's are available very early in the game that have sweet scent. Alternatively you can use Honey, but I'm not sure how to get those in bulk, other than finding them in the overworld or having a Combee in your party.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Can Malamar learn Surf ?

Avrilfan

How do i get to Couriway town please? ive been walking around for hours and can find no other way to it apart from the Durant blocked route???

Kotone

What level does Sliggoo evolve to Goodra? My rival had one at 49, mine is 49 and it did not evolve.